10 Bad films you love to watch

coffee_rules

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-readers-pick-ten-bad-films-you-love-to-watch/20111216.htm 1. Clerk 2. Jaani Dushman 3. Tirangaa 4. Disco Dance 5. Karan Arjun 6. Koyla 7. Raja Babu 8. No Entry 9 Mohra. 10. KANK I would include - 1. Ram Jaane - acting by SRK is hamming at its peak esp the climax 2. Guddi - SRK, Manisha3. Mohabbatein - Most Pakao even worse than K3G 4. Giraftaar - Amitabh, Kamalhassan and Rajnikanth 5. Sanam - Sanjay Dutt, Manisha 6. DTPH - 30+ yr old Madhuri buying Valentine gifts to herself 7. Ravan 8 Chaahat - SRK, Naseerruddin Shah, Pooja Bhatt, Ramya Krishna (plays psycho) 9. Yaadein 10. Mela - Aamir Khan , Twinkle Khanna
You mean Guddu right? this was the best movie I mean I loved the creativity of director, he always showed Manisha Koirala combing her hair in front of mirror despite of the fact that she was blind. :hysterical: :hysterical:

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-readers-pick-ten-bad-films-you-love-to-watch/20111216.htm 1. Clerk 2. Jaani Dushman 3. Tirangaa 4. Disco Dance 5. Karan Arjun 6. Koyla 7. Raja Babu 8. No Entry 9 Mohra. 10. KANK I would include - 1. Ram Jaane - acting by SRK is hamming at its peak esp the climax 2. Guddi - SRK, Manisha 3. Mohabbatein - Most Pakao even worse than K3G 4. Giraftaar - Amitabh, Kamalhassan and Rajnikanth 5. Sanam - Sanjay Dutt, Manisha 6. DTPH - 30+ yr old Madhuri buying Valentine gifts to herself 7. Ravan 8 Chaahat - SRK, Naseerruddin Shah, Pooja Bhatt, Ramya Krishna (plays psycho) 9. Yaadein 10. Mela - Aamir Khan , Twinkle Khanna
Dude, Ravan was an awesome movie...

Does anyone remember that Shashi Kapoor's son's debut movie....Loha....he of the half firang half desi blood.
Wasnt a Bad movie according to standards in those days . Shatru , Dharam and this joker along with Mandakini fight it against the usual villain Amrish puri who had an epic hairdo in the film , forgot his name in the movie though .