Who's your Presidential pick?

Clarke

Apologies, Huntsman should be in that list as well. Yes, I do believe the president is a honorable, decent man. I may not agree with all of his policies since he came to power, but even when he was running back in 2007, he never once abused his new found national fame to promote his own commercial interests. He has been married to the same person for more than 15 years and has shown impressive commitment to family and family values.
Fair enough!

In Tamizh' date=' they say: "Yedattha kudutthaa madattha vaangarareera?"[/quote'] :hysterical: I agree. Well the war was an unnecessary one, so no credit there. NCLB is a good sounding program, not sure if it even got the funding to reduce class size or to improve test scores. As far as I remember, Repubs during Bush era were big on Vouchers and not necessarily on increasing funding for public schools. In fact many in the right believe DOE should be abolished and education should be handled strictly by the states. Gore was useless I agree, but I believe Kerry would have done better than GWB, second term.

how so? He's quite transparent with his agenda
video gives a good description of what I'm talking about despite being infused with some paleoconservative stuff from the cuts and rips used to make it. Those of you that want to see the Ron Paul cut from it,
is the full clip of his response. Also I don't really support Ron Paul which is why I didn't mention him before, but as always he gives solid down to earth responses. I would surely vote for him if he ever got the nomination but I think some of his takes on foreign policy will inevitably let him down.

Ron Paul lives in a lala land. That psycho shouldn't be anywhere near the president's post. Anyways, it is clear that if Ron Paul wins in Iowa, we would see more republican nominees (even heard rumors about Jindal and Jeb)
He lives in lala land when it comes to foreign policy, it is like he turns into some kind of scared hippie. :(( But... did you say Jindal?! :woot::woot::woot: B-> Now we are talking!