A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

Boss Bhai.... I think Runs Per Inning guestimate and Runs Per Test guestimate is missing from OP. Lohmans 18 tests are not good enough because that number is too low but WG Grace 22 tests is good enough number. Finally 55 tests is most ideal number to be comapred with say someone who played any number of tests as long as Bradman/Richards >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tendulkar theory isnt violated

LOL. You are right. His must be given a sample of atleast 8-10 World Cup finals, since he belongs to a different category. 2 WC finals are surely not enough to prove that he is not a choker. Why do morons like you even follow cricket.
Anyone with an iota of common sense would have known that in two matches, luck plays a huge factor. Even your adopted uncle Ponting clicked only twice out of 6 finals with one being in a losing cause. A sample of two is invalid for any kind of comparison
Anyone with an iota of common sense would have known that in two matches' date=' luck plays a huge factor. Even your adopted uncle Ponting clicked only twice out of 6 finals with one being in a losing cause.[b'] A sample of two is invalid for any kind of comparison
If I didnt know you better MTC I would say you have got to be effing kidding me. 2 WC finals is more than what most greats would ever get a chance to showcase their capabilities. Richard Hadlee never did, for example. And he was miles ahead of someone like SRT in winning matches single handedly for NZ. Lets just admit SRT has not been on par in WC finals. Big deal. He won matches on the way to finals. Thats a fair argument. But to suggest 2 WC finals is not good enough time is retarded. People get only 1 shot in their career and folks like Kapil, Richards, Warne have made that count. SRT has not. No biggie. He heads many other lists that greats like Kapil would not make a cut. xxx
This is because you don't understand the minute aspects of cricket. If you did you wouldn't be arguing that batting avg is the sole decider even when it has been achieved while playing in just one country out of your home against trundlers. Basically what you are saying is that the skill needed to score runs has not changed over 80 yrs if you are going to compare avgs. But atleast have the courtesy to likewise nominate Toshack as a better bowler than WAsim using the same criteria.
i agree i dont know cricket...but you dont even give a benefit of doubt in this case to Bradman or players from that era...you dont have any hard facts in your hand to prove that they cant play and succeed in this era.. I dont know where you expl.ained why Bradman have that much avg while others in same era diudnt came near to it even if averages doent matter has u tell..
Anyone with an iota of common sense would have known that in two matches' date=' luck plays a huge factor. Even your adopted uncle[u'] Ponting clicked only twice out of 6 finals with one being in a losing cause. A sample of two is invalid for any kind of comparison
Which sport are the extra 2 finals ? LOL. Clown. :hysterical: Punter got a real second chance only in 2003, and we all know what he did then as captain( there was nothing left in 1999 when Paks were thrashed ) yeah..the likes of Viv Richards, PA Dsilva, Gilly, Punter..etc as batters are some pedestrian all time greats of their countries for rising big time to the biggest occasions but your god requires a dozen chances to try his " luck". :two_thumbs_up: Bottom line is Punter hung out fought out like the fighter he is even apart from his match winning 2003 World Cup final knock as captain, we all know scores the " legend " got out to in his 2 chances in teh EC Finals.

As we know, one of the dreams of SRT was to win the ODI WC .... Considering how he had been craving for it and knowing that he is one of the two best batsmen of AT in ODIs, I would expect him to play a magical knock at any given opportunity Richards lifted his game in 1975 by getting a few direct hits going, got a 100 in the next one and was stopped by a great catch by another champion who was giving his all for Ind That magical aspect is missing from Ten's resume though those knocks against Aus in Sharjah were awesome where he single handedly took Ind into the final and then beat Aus. And he has played some other goods knock as well but couldn't do that in the 'mother of all finals'

If I didnt know you better MTC I would say you have got to be effing kidding me. 2 WC finals is more than what most greats would ever get a chance to showcase their capabilities. Richard Hadlee never did, for example. And he was miles ahead of someone like SRT in winning matches single handedly for NZ. Lets just admit SRT has not been on par in WC finals. Big deal. He won matches on the way to finals. Thats a fair argument. But to suggest 2 WC finals is not good enough time is retarded. People get only 1 shot in their career and folks like Kapil, Richards, Warne have made that count. SRT has not. No biggie. He heads many other lists that greats like Kapil would not make a cut. xxx
Lurker Mian, kyun time khoti kar rahe ho gadhon ke saath.
Isnt that the same amount of catches dropped for Sehwag ( who you consider to be the biggest match winna) in every other match :hysterical::hysterical:
Atleast he makes it count by scoring BIG and unsettling the opposition when he is dropped. If not for his onslaught and unsettling of U.Gul..early on scoring 5 boundaries in an over... Would love to see your master open India's test innings like Sehwag and turn the funda test match opening on its head. Hai aaukat uski ? :hysterical:
Atleast he makes it count by scoring BIG and unsettling the opposition when he is dropped. If not for his onslaught and unsettling of U.Gul..early on scoring 5 boundaries in an over... Would love to see your master open India's test innings like Sehwag and turn the funda test match opening on its head. Hai aaukat uski ? :hysterical:
Open like Shewag and do what? Get out pathetically every time the ball moves an inch like Sehwag does? Sehwag hasnt scored a single 50 let alone hundred in matches India won away from Sub continent. To call him India's biggest match winner ahead of the likes of Sachin and Dravid is just comical.
Dhoni and Gambhir better than Viv , Ponting, Warne etc ... because they clicked in the only chance they got in the final
Err no. Go back to school please. Just because you landed in US doesnt mean English comes natural to you. Dhoni and Gambhir are NOT better than Viv. Viv Richards has as good a performance in WC finals as anyone before or after. In 1975 his fielding effectively ended Australian chances as he ran out 3 key players. You can easily google his efforts as you tend to forget history! All things considered it is widely considerd the best fielding effort in finals. In 1979 he scored a century against England that I perhaps dont need to remind you about. In 1983 he was the wicket that turned the tide for India. But by then he had scored 2nd highest score of the game and 2nd best strike rate(after kapil Dev of course). And just for kicks (and check my signature!) it was Kapil who pulled out a miraculous catch for Indian victory. Long story short dont compare Viv's brilliance in WC finals against SRT's. With regards to Dhoni and Gambhir. Dhoni and Gambhir's performance in WC finals is much better than SRT. That doesnt make them better players than SRT but it does make them better performers in WC finals. Hope that helps you fanboy. :--D
Open like Shewag and do what? Get out pathetically every time the ball moves an inch like Sehwag does? Sehwag hasnt scored a single 50 let alone hundred in matches India won away from Sub continent. To call him India's biggest match winner ahead of the likes of Sachin and Dravid is just comical.
http://tinyurl.com/7v2pto2 Same circumstances. Same match with all 4 in. Dooth ka dooth pani ka pani. India overseas in the 90's - think of the team before Sehwag opened. And think of the most influential batsmen in propelling us to the No.1 test ranking. . And we all see the result of Sehwag's lack of success on the team.