Today - India At Olympics 2012

Cricketics

At first I thought, Vijender was moving a bit slow and the Kazak was a lot more nimble on the feet. After the first round, I was nervous but in the end Vijender pulled through with 14-10. Vijender also seems a bit sluggish in the close game. Lots of support from the crowd for Vijender and a bit of showmanship from him as well near the end lol. The next match is against the American Gausha I think.. Daem, that looks like a tough match. He played just before Vijender's match and knocked down his opponent twice. Hoping for the best. sl2n81.jpg So today, Kashyap won and Vijender won I guess...the rest we lost right?

At first I thought, Vijender was moving a bit slow and the Kazak was a lot more nimble on the feet. After the first round, I was nervous but in the end Vijender pulled through with 14-10. Vijender also seems a bit sluggish in the close game. Lots of support from the crowd for Vijender and a bit of showmanship from him as well near the end lol. The next match is against the American Gausha I think.. Daem, that looks like a tough match. He played just before Vijender's match and knocked down his opponent twice. Hoping for the best. sl2n81.jpg So today, Kashyap won and Vijender won I guess...the rest we lost right?
The TT dude Soumyajit also won his match in group stage.. Tomoroow our much hyped tennis teams take the court

Is this telecast on TV?? Where to watch Indian events- anywhere on web??

Suraj where are you based? In USA, ALL THE GAMES ARE BEING SHOWN LIVE ON NBCOLYMPICS.COM. If you have android, thend ownload the app live xtra and you can watch all the games. On TV, NBC with its 4 other channels are covering almost entire olympics. I don't know much about India.

All rite. Here we go FOLKS. I spent half an hour to get this whole info together. Today 29th July, India in Olympics Archery - Indian women Archery team play in 1/8 against Denmark @ 4 AM EST/ 1:30 PM IST..If they win, they play quaterfinal later in the day Badminton - Saina Nehwal group stage game against Sabrina Jaquet @ 8:42 am est/ 6:12 pm IST Mixed doubles group game of VD/GUTTA @ 8:05 am est/5:35 PM IST Boxing - Jai Bhagwan in Lightweight 60 kg Boxing in round of 32 at 9:30 @EST/7 PM IST Rowing - Swarang Singh in Repechages Single Skulls @4:50 am EST/ 2:20 PM IST Sandeep Kumar and Manjeet Singh in Lightweight Doubles Skulls @ 6:10 am EST/ 3:40 PM IST Shooting - Heena Sidhu and Anuraj Singh iN 10m Air Pistol qualification round @ 4 am EST/1:30 pm IST. If they qualify, medal round will be played 2 hours later. Table Tennis - Somyajit Ghosh plays his 2nd rouch match against Kim @ 6 am EST/ 3:30 PM IST Tennis - Mens Singles 1st Round Court 17- Somdev Devvarman vs Jarko Nieminen @ 6:30 am EST/ 4 PM IST Mens Doubles 1st round COURT 14 - Bhupathi/Bopanna vs Mirnyi/Bury @ 12:30 pm EST/ 10 PM IST Mens Doubles 1st round COURT 16 - Paes/Vardhan vs Rojer/Haase @ 2:30 pm EST/12:00 AM IST(OVERNIGHT)

All rite. Here we go FOLKS. I spent half an hour to get this whole info together. Today 29th July, India in Olympics Archery - Indian women Archery team play in 1/8 against Denmark @ 4 AM EST/ 1:30 PM IST..If they win, they play quaterfinal later in the day Badminton - Saina Nehwal group stage game against Sabrina Jaquet @ 8:42 am est/ 6:12 pm IST Mixed doubles group game of VD/GUTTA @ 8:05 am est/5:35 PM IST Boxing - Jai Bhagwan in Lightweight 60 kg Boxing in round of 32 at 9:30 @EST/7 PM IST Rowing - Swarang Singh in Repechages Single Skulls @4:50 am EST/ 2:20 PM IST Sandeep Kumar and Manjeet Singh in Lightweight Doubles Skulls @ 6:10 am EST/ 3:40 PM IST Shooting - Heena Sidhu and Anuraj Singh iN 10m Air Pistol qualification round @ 4 am EST/1:30 pm IST. If they qualify, medal round will be played 2 hours later. Table Tennis - Somyajit Ghosh plays his 2nd rouch match against Kim @ 6 am EST/ 3:30 PM IST Tennis - Mens Singles 1st Round Court 17- Somdev Devvarman vs Jarko Nieminen @ 6:30 am EST/ 4 PM IST Mens Doubles 1st round COURT 14 - Bhupathi/Bopanna vs Mirnyi/Bury @ 12:30 pm EST/ 10 PM IST Mens Doubles 1st round COURT 16 - Paes/Vardhan vs Rojer/Haase @ 2:30 pm EST/12:00 AM IST(OVERNIGHT)
You are a life-saver 'tics. Sending you a bunch of chummas.

Is this telecast on TV?? Where to watch Indian events- anywhere on web??
Like Cricketics said, if you're in the US, then http://www.nbcolympics.com/ England/UK -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/live-video India -> I think youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/olympic And follow the schedule given by Cricketics..or a generic one by Zeenews/ndtv or the official one at http://www.london2012.com @cricketics thanks for the schedule...hoping to catch Saina's match...hopefully it's shown online B->