The Australian Open 2012

Cricketics

Djokovic in 3.. Nadal with the kind of performance he put against Federer will do his best to win' date=' and might take into 4. But my prediction is that Djokovic will win in 3 sets.[/quote'] Nadal to win in 4 sets :two_thumbs_up:

I hope Djok is not tired/injured, but yeah that could be a factor. He had a huge semi vs Fed in US Open last year but went on to beat Rafa in the final so hope he can do the same this time. I doubt he will win in three, will be tough one. On a side note what an astonishing athlete he is, frack me. Rafa too for that matter ofc.

brah rafa`s superior head to head is mainly bcoz of the fact that both of them have played a lot of games in clay court, where rafa is the best ever, in clay`s, for about half a decade, be it be roland garos or the atp 1000 tournie`s, only roger was the one giving rafa some tough times, others **** their pants, so mostly it was fedex vs rafa in finals.... now coming to hard courts tournie, be it be AO,US OPEN, roger mostly reached the finals, whereas rafa was not consistent enoughto reach the finals or semis, there was a times, he got out consistantly against hard hitting oppositions in qf,4rth round etc, so roger hadnt meet him in finals to often on his favourite surface i.e hard court, otherwise trust me that head to head would have been different.... roger now is 30+, still the guy constantly reaches semis, #3 in world, his form nd fitness along with stamina has taken a dip, u cant expect fedex of old playing nowadays..... the guy was a damn legend in his prime, almost unstoppable, but we must realise that time is gone, although he can still win a GS or 2 we will see how rafa or nole play at the age of 29-30
well said indeed. yeah.