How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

Enjoy your stay the short while it lasts. Look you have to face the facts economically your nation is in trouble. I read a news you guys were making a world class aircraft carrier which got canceled. Military wise you will be mediocre (due to lack of funding, cutting costs) very soon no longer the great military you once were when rich. Same will go for sports teams (great to mediocre in long term) as funding decreases. Look at Russia's fall in the Olympics and China's rise. India is developing fast and with better living standards more sporting clubs like in England will mean the countless talents that go unnoticed will come in. We may not be number 1 but we sure as hell will be better than the English in the future. @Sabby the current English team is very good but I still hope Ajmal can lead Pakistan to victory. They are good but maybe they will struggle against spin in the subcontinent.
This is a cricketing forum. No need to attack every aspect of the country.
This is a cricketing forum. No need to attack every aspect of the country.
My bad. sorry (serious). What did you make of England's performance today? I would say they made Pakistan work hard wouldn't you agree? That was an extraordinary innings from Prior I think considering how inept the English are against quality spin bowling. Certainly exceeded my expectations by scoring 191.
Nobody remembers or even cares how many times Brazil has lost to France or has won against Argentina. All they care about is that Brazil have been 5 time world champions. Whenever people talk about a particular team in any team sport the first thing they'd like to know is how many times that team has won the biggest prize in that sport (World Cups' date=' NBA Championships etc). Win/loss records do matter but not as much as winning championships, as far as test cricket is concerned the no.1 rank is its championship and India have been no.1 for a longer time in it than everyone else except Australia. Once a Test Championship comes along rankings wouldn't even matter as long as you are ranked high enough to participate in it.[/quote'] You miss the point again. ODI cricket is not real cricket. It's not the same format, whereas the football world cup is the same. The rules aren't different. If the football world cup was played 5 a side then it wouldn't be real football either. Comparing football to cricket is silly anyway. There's friendlies in football where nobody cares about the result and only the world cup, and qualifiers, and continental cups are taken seriously.
You miss the point again. ODI cricket is not real cricket. It's not the same format, whereas the football world cup is the same. The rules aren't different. If the football world cup was played 5 a side then it wouldn't be real football either. Comparing football to cricket is silly anyway. There's friendlies in football where nobody cares about the result and only the world cup, and qualifiers, and continental cups are taken seriously.
**** odi cricket. your batsmen have been destroyed by ajmal and your trundlers are looking like vinay koomar.
**** odi cricket. your batsmen have been destroyed by ajmal and your trundlers are looking like vinay koomar.
Yes it's been a disastrous day, but unlike your team our captain isn't Dhoni who gives up after day one. Pakistan had us 60-6 back in England and they lost the test. It ain't over till it's over.
Yes it's been a disastrous day, but unlike your team our captain isn't Dhoni who gives up after day one. . It ain't over till it's over.
this i agree, but believe me, this year in these testing conditions, ur team will struggle hell hard to even win a session, to prove u guys are no1, u have to win matches in asia
Yes it's been a disastrous day, but unlike your team our captain isn't Dhoni who gives up after day one. Pakistan had us 60-6 back in England and they lost the test. It ain't over till it's over.
they were on the money then. have u seen the paki bowling. not a single no ball. :--D also conditions are very different. we have been chasin 200+ scores comfortably in the last few years in the SC. Did it mean we chased 290 in mcg. no.