Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

I actually wanted to create one, but dunno how. :hmmm: Can some geek make one and show what we are thinking?
Click on 'Thread Tools' on the top right of the thread. There is the option for adding a poll. Remember to choose the option to make votes public (this is something that I usually forget). This tells you who voted for what and we can laugh at those who got it wrong later.
Click on 'Thread Tools' on the top right of the thread. There is the option for adding a poll. Remember to choose the option to make votes public (this is something that I usually forget). This tells you who voted for what and we can laugh at those who got it wrong later.
Ah, thanks. Pole put up. Now the dance can begin.
Ashwin is a champion bowler in ODIs. Then we have Jadeja and Zaheer as well this time. Was hoping to see Ishant and Yusuf in ODI team. VK and Pappu are useless. Should have selected some other keeper.
They could have given DK one last shot. His batting has slightly imprioved off late. If Pak would have been the third team, it would be a rocking series.
our odi side put up big totals in england. the bowling didn't deliver though, and we lost 3-0. i am not worried about our odi batting, i know those guys will score. but the bowling is the question mark. need some big games from umesh and co. sri lanka are garbage, so india are virtually assured of a place in the final.
Dont be too sure. Right now in Aussie conditions we are also garbage. So its Garbage vs Garbage.
our odi side put up big totals in england. the bowling didn't deliver though, and we lost 3-0. i am not worried about our odi batting, i know those guys will score. but the bowling is the question mark. need some big games from umesh and co. sri lanka are garbage, so india are virtually assured of a place in the final.
ODI scores and performances in England don't count for much, unless you are comparing them to Zim, NZ, WI etc... Eng are a terrible ODI side. Final will be India and Aus and the winner will be the current No.1 ODI team (yeah - aussies, world no 1):winky:
ODI scores and performances in England don't count for much, unless you are comparing them to Zim, NZ, WI etc... Eng are a terrible ODI side. Final will be India and Aus and the winner will be the current No.1 ODI team (yeah - aussies, world no 1):winky:
i really dont know abt odis would be close..even if australia wins wont be one sided odi team is totally different ..