The Bangladesh Premier League

jashan83

any opinions on Mushfiqur's comment about the management being severely disorganized esp with the whole 4th semi-finalist controversy
well it wasnt well organized for sure. but it was the 1st time. lets see wat hpnd next year.nd about the semifinalist issue i think ctg went through by law but they allowed barisal. dont know why.

One Dhaka Gladiators owner found guilty of corruption http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/723119.html

One of the owners of Dhaka Gladiators, Shihab Jishan Chowdury, has been found guilty of "being party to an effort to fix" a match in the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) 2013. Six others, including Kent allrounder Darren Stevens, have been discharged as not guilty by the tribunal investigating alleged corruption in the BPL, but both the ICC and Bangladesh Cricket Board said they were "disappointed" by the outcome and may yet consider an appeal.
In a statement issued with the BCB, it said: "The ICC and the BCB have received the determination and are surprised and obviously disappointed with the outcome. Both organisations await the tribunal's detailed written determination setting out the reasons for the outcome, which will be provided shortly, and will consider it carefully before determining the next steps, including whether to appeal any aspect(s) of the judgment. In the meantime, no further comment will be made by either the ICC or the BCB."
Lou Vincent admits bookie approach http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/723507.html
"I can confirm that I admitted a breach in January 2014 of the ICC code in failing to report an approach from a bookmaker whilst playing in the Bangladesh T20 league in January 2013," Vincent said in a statement. "I confirm I rejected this approach at the time. There is no allegation or suggestion anything untoward occurred beyond the approach itself. I also express I have no involvement in any of the matches, or matters, involving the other parties,which were the subject of recent hearings and investigation in Bangladesh."