Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

Would you define what's legal and what's not?
What you want me to post the laws of cricket for you? The guy chucks and we all know it, some want to brush it under the carpet and not talk about it. In some attempt to show that they are not bitter but PC and open minded. We have plenty of those sad appeasers on this site:giggle: Especially when he bowls the doosra and other variations some of the deliveries are just massive chucks. Go watch videos of his bowling against england in UAE. Some of the deliveries were ridiculous chucks. Only sad appeasers would say otherwise but we all know if an indian chucked as big as this they would be first to label him a disgraceful chucker
ICC are sad apeeasrs like you. Did you see some of his deleveries against england? Did you think they were legal?
idk...if people who check it dont have problem how can i judge by watching from tv ? and again u cannot call it illegal until icc makes it illegal ..
No everyone should pay 80% of their money as tax, if they don't they are cheater. What's chucking according to you? First tell us that then only claim that anyone is chucking.
Total jibberish! I tell you who chucks and thats ajmal. That is definition of chucking. If you want me to post laws of cricket on bowling actions, then I am not going to as cant be bothered to post link. You do my donkey work:giggle: