Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

That doesn't prove anything. You can bowl with ur arm flexed as much as you want ... what you can't do is straighten it.
What are you saying???? :confused: You are saying exactly opposite. You got to keep you arm as straight as you can. You cannot bend your arm or elbow more than 15 degrees. And You can see Ajmal's arm or elbow is clearly bent in that pic
What are you saying???? :confused: You are saying exactly opposite. You got to keep you arm as straight as you can. You cannot bend your arm or elbow more than 15 degrees. And You can see Ajmal's arm or elbow is clearly bent in that pic
My friend the rule is you are not allowed to straighten more than 15 degrees. For example if you start your motion with arm bent at 30 degrees and release the ball while your arm is bent at 15 degrees it is still a legal delivery. That is why you can not infer chucking from one still photo.
He means straightening of the arm when the delivery is being bowled. If its already bent before the ball is delivered and the arm straightens within the legal limit (15 degrees), its fine
He means straightening of the arm when the delivery is being bowled. If its already bent before the ball is delivered and the arm straightens within the legal limit (15 degrees)' date=' its fine[/quote'] so u mean at time is release of ball arm should be straight ...while rotating it can be bent?
My friend the rule is you are not allowed to straighten more than 15 degrees. For example if you start your motion with arm bent at 30 degrees and release the ball while your arm is bent at 15 degrees it is still a legal delivery. That is why you can not infer chucking from one still photo.
He means straightening of the arm when the delivery is being bowled. If its already bent before the ball is delivered and the arm straightens within the legal limit (15 degrees)' date=' its fine[/quote'] I got your point. You r saying, at the point of delivery, his arm should not be bent more than 15 degrees. But before that, in the action it can be bent to any level. But, that is not possible. I mean, at the point of delivery arm is automatically going to straighten. You cannot throw the ball with bent arm. You can try it. The whole point is, when you are about to deliver and your arm rotates to throw , your arm should remain straight. It is quite confusing, but I am trying 2 put it in words here. Maybe we both r saying the same thing. lol
bro, when he will bowl against us nd get our batsmen at will, then u will be the 1st to question his legitimacy.... he is a very dangerous with the doosra as a clandestine weapon, he does chuck (very badly sometimes), thats the truth
i didn't even when he was troubling tendulkar in world cup.. i accept it..if icc cleared him im no body to question..its just excuses..