Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

Whatever but Laxman is still going to play. He is not ready to rest or be dropped. Mark my words, Laxman will play in Adelaide. He is shameless, he don't care that he should give way to the youngster Rohit Sharma for Rohit's future benefit and team's future benefit. So, the team is going 2 be same except Saha for Dhoni and Ashwin for Vinnie Fast Kumar

Here we go India at its best....Off the cricket field, humiliated in the last 7 test matches, but they have time to go shopping and having a good time. Compare this to the Aussie team 3 - 0 up and still practicing hard and no time to go shopping. http://sports.ndtv.com/ind-aus-2011/news/item/184203-team-india-goes-shopping-laxman-prefers-to-practise?pfrom=home-topstories :((:((
Australians live in Australia. Why the feck should they go shopping? I don't go shopping in India everyday. And a big gigantic :finger: to the Indian media. Tomorrow they'll report that the Indians are sitting in their loos in the morning and not practising after they have woken up from sleep.
I guess at the risk of sounding hopelessly pharisaical, I still think its our media hype gets to the sickening height that I can't take anymore. This is a stark reality that no impartial cricketing fans can choose to ignore. Remember, just after when Dhoni won us T20 world cup, our media engaged in grotesque gloating to obsequious boot-licking of our cricketing heroes. Then, why do you throw them under the bus when they don't perform in 1 or 2 series? Give them some space and don't be a big brother to say who should wear jersey for the next test or not. Least I can say is I read an article on Kohli two days back that compared his batting to Dan's earlier year and questioned their readers whether new Dan (Bradman) is on the making? C'mon gimme a break! I know our media aint playing but their sycophancy, most often not, is crippling our cricketers ability to think beyond what these outlets thoughts for them. They are by victims playing to the tunes of these corpulent suckers. That's why I'm mad at media.
:confused: Who's Dan? Dan Brown? Da Vinci Code? What? :confused:
Lol so you guys have starting behaving like Aajtak and other hindi news channels. Way to go.
Gautam Gambhir has said that the Indian team has earned the criticism they are receiving back home through their performance, and that to be the No. 1 Test side in the world again they will have to find ways to win away from home.
Now if one of the cricketers **** in their hotel room' date=' they will say they are ****ing and not practising. :WTF:[/quote'] So I was watching Aaj Tak last night and they were reporting this Lady in the studio talking to their reporter who was in Adelaide Lady in studio "Toh humein bataye kya team koi nayi ran niti bana rahi hai adelaide ke liye ya nahi. Kya unko koi sharam hai abhi." Stupid Reporter "Nahi. Bilkul aise na hi lag raha ki yeh team abhi 3 game lagatar haari hai. Woh jab perth ke hotel se nikal rahe the, toh bhi woh alag alag ghoom rahe the. Sachin apne family ke saath the aur baaki players idhar udhar akele apne groups mein the. Koi milke nahi baith raha" Crazy lady in studio "Kya team walein itna bhi nahi soch rahe ki ek saath baith kar koi nayi run niti banaye adelaide test ke liye"" Stupid reporter "Bilkul nahi. Sab apne mein busy hai aur aise nahi lag raha ki yeh ek saath khelne aaye hai. Balki jab team bus mein bhi baithi toh aise lag raha tha ki sabki ek dusrein se ladai hai. Ishant Sharma apne mein busy the. Dhoni aur Sakshi akele aa rahe the. " Abey ch)tiyo reporters. Why the eff will they be together always on tour. They are married folks with their families. Same thing happens on every tour even in home series. Then you don't report.
So I was watching Aaj Tak last night and they were reporting this Lady in the studio talking to their reporter who was in Adelaide Lady in studio "Toh humein bataye kya team koi nayi ran niti bana rahi hai adelaide ke liye ya nahi. Kya unko koi sharam hai abhi." Stupid Reporter "Nahi. Bilkul aise na hi lag raha ki yeh team abhi 3 game lagatar haari hai. Woh jab perth ke hotel se nikal rahe the, toh bhi woh alag alag ghoom rahe the. Sachin apne family ke saath the aur baaki players idhar udhar akele apne groups mein the. Koi milke nahi baith raha" Crazy lady in studio "Kya team walein itna bhi nahi soch rahe ki ek saath baith kar koi nayi run niti banaye adelaide test ke liye"" Stupid reporter "Bilkul nahi. Sab apne mein busy hai aur aise nahi lag raha ki yeh ek saath khelne aaye hai. Balki jab team bus mein bhi baithi toh aise lag raha tha ki sabki ek dusrein se ladai hai. Ishant Sharma apne mein busy the. Dhoni aur Sakshi akele aa rahe the. " Abey ch)tiyo reporters. Why the eff will they be together always on tour. They are married folks with their families. Same thing happens on every tour even in home series. Then you don't report.
:hysterical: