Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

If Loins are not able to win even against Eng at home' date=' making it 13th (or is it 14th?) series on the trot they haven't won, I will make a thread LOLing at the loins :hysterical:[/quote'] isnt it just better when we are not playing ? :hysterical:

England will not beat SA They will wipe the floor with these pretenders! hahahha. Is the cricket world blinded by the hype of this second rate unit? Philander is just a Darren Sammy like trundler bundling teams out on green tops and he is supposed to trouble England's array of batting talent? He has struggled in county cricket for heavens sake. Then we come to the batting unit, lets just say that the best South African batsman arent playing for South Africa if you catch my drift. Serani's prediction: 3-0.

They will wipe the floor with these pretenders! hahahha. Is the cricket world blinded by the hype of this second rate unit? Philander is just a Darren Sammy like trundler bundling teams out on green tops and he is supposed to trouble England's array of batting talent? He has struggled in county cricket for heavens sake. Then we come to the batting unit, lets just say that the best South African batsman arent playing for South Africa if you catch my drift. Serani's prediction: 3-0.
of course Donkeys brah, Donkeys

Always REALLY look forward to Eng v SA, ever since 1994 its been my favourite series to watch on tv. Should be cracking stuff, England are stronger than in 2008 when SA won, and SA are probably stronger too. Will be interesting to see if Kallis can finally have a good series with the bat in England, after failing miserably in 98, 03 and 08.