Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

thats my dream but dinda iwll probably replace him.. and he is no tundler :winky: probably quicker then most current paki bowlers :P
Yep, there are talks going around that Umesh Yadav might get a rest in Asia Cup and Ashok Dinda is most likely to replace him coz Dinda is a star performer this domestic season. Hope, Varun Aaron also comes back in Asia Cup
Yep' date=' there are talks going around that Umesh Yadav might get a rest in Asia Cup and Ashok Dinda is most likely to replace him coz Dinda is a star performer this domestic season. Hope, Varun Aaron also comes back in Asia Cup[/quote'] hmm me 2 but even if aaron plays ranji i wont mind he still can improve a bit i mean with his age its not a waste of talent.. dinda on the other hand is ready aaron,dinda,ashwin.rahul,jaddu since spinner will do the majority of work this is not a bad side for asia cup but some one like like vk will get chance ahead of them :mad:
Yep' date=' there are talks going around that Umesh Yadav might get a rest in Asia Cup and Ashok Dinda is most likely to replace him coz Dinda is a star performer this domestic season. Hope, Varun Aaron also comes back in Asia Cup[/quote'] Varun Aaron will be smoked out of the park in Asia Cup. We need a swing bowler and a 140+ bowler along with two spinners and Jaddu.

Aaron has been the most accurate of the 3 genuine quicks and he should be included in the ODI squad. Further, in the subcontinent, reverse swing would come into the picture and aid him and bowlers like Umesh. Also, both Aaron and Umesh have taken wickets of fast deliveries that thave kept a bit low and that is a common occurence in the subcontinent. So, there is good chance of Aaron succeeding in the Asia cup provided he is fit and in rhythm. Even Umesh should bowl better than the Australian ODIs due to the factors mentioned above.

Aaron has been the most accurate of the 3 genuine quicks and he should be included in the ODI squad. Further' date=' in the subcontinent, reverse swing would come into the picture and aid him and bowlers like Umesh. Also, both Aaron and Umesh have taken wickets of fast deliveries that thave kept a bit low and that is a common occurence in the subcontinent. So, there is good chance of Aaron succeeding in the Asia cup provided he is fit and in rhythm. Even Umesh should bowl better than the Australian ODIs due to the factors mentioned above.[/quote'] With two new balls being used, I don't see much reverse swing happening in the Asia Cup.
Varun Aaron will be smoked out of the park in Asia Cup. We need a swing bowler and a 140+ bowler along with two spinners and Jaddu.
I believe Aaron will be more suited to the ODIs. His lines are good most of the times. Just need to sort out lengths according to the situation of the match. I think we will play VK in all the matches and we can also see Ashok Dinda in the team if some seniors are given rest. And bring back Ishant Sharma into ODIs :protest:
Mediocre bowler..brings mediocrity to the team..Occasionally will get few wickets but basically a bits-n-peices player. Just like Jaddu..
Jaddu is completely useless apart from his fielding. He is hit around the park in every second match. He can hardly become a match winner bowler and his batting is also very ordinary. I am sick off him
I believe Aaron will be more suited to the ODIs. His lines are good most of the times. Just need to sort out lengths according to the situation of the match. I think we will play VK in all the matches and we can also see Ashok Dinda in the team if some seniors are given rest. And bring back Ishant Sharma into ODIs :protest:
Dhoni doesn't have much confidence on Aaron. Plus he's played only 4 matches, too inexperienced. Also coming out of injury. Should not be even included in the squad since he's not playing in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. Ishant Sharma is completely useless in ODIs.
Just not possible.
Its possible bro. You know India has lots of talent :winky: Actually, it has already happened a few times on international field. One instance I remember when Zaheer and Ishant were reverse swinging the ball only 10 overs old against Australia in a home series in 2008-09. Then the other one I remember is Ashes 2005 where Simon Jones and co reversed the ball very early using the pies obviously.
Mediocre bowler..brings mediocrity to the team..Occasionally will get few wickets but basically a bits-n-peices player. Just like Jaddu..
no 'Benne Dose' for him today ?
Davangere Express .............. Derailed.:hysterical::hysterical:
he is still 2 mile ahead of yadav in odis :giggle:

Dhoni is trying to convert V ko-maar into the next Nehra...... semi-useful with the newer ball ocassionally and absolutely rubbish at the death (yet being forced to ball at the death in each game to try and convince people that he is actually the best available death bowler). After a while the fans do start thinking that such a crappy bowler is the best option for death bowling. This guy is only useful when the batters are not going after him... as soon as someone shows intent, he loses the plot. However, I don't mind him being kept as part of our pool of seamers to build bench strength as we can use him for low profile matches to rest the top bowlers ;)

It's time for Davangere Express fans to sadly accept the fact that the legend has yet not figured out his game during the death overs in a flat wicket. :sad: He's now got carted all around the park for two back-to-back matches. :sad: So, we the level-headed fans of DE humbly request the team management to 'rest' DE for the next match and include Zak, since he's our only hope in the death overs as of now. Pathan will obviously be in the team since he is an all-rounder and Umesh will be there just because he bowls phaast :sad: One-match rest for DE on Sunday. :sad: