Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

Was cramping up the other day and pulled his hamstring today. Reflects in the way he bowled in those last overs. :((
Is he so important part of the team that he can't even be 'allowed' to take a break if there are fitness issues? We've made players like VK, Jaddu, Raina etc. Indispensable. I don't know why?
He is cramping pulling hamstring yet not rested or rotated,Tenvic Rules. He is a disgrace to Indian team just like the likes of Dodda GAnesh Johnson Noel David etc.
Yup those were the days with the likes of Thiru Kumaran, Abey Kuruvilla, Dodda Ganesh, David Johnson etc. Folks like Kuruvilla and Kumaran (and even Prasad) looked like beasts towering 6'5" or more and bowled 120 kph :hysterical: I am surprised batsmen were actually able to keep a straight face while facing them :giggle:
Yup those were the days with the likes of Thiru Kumaran' date=' Abey Kuruvilla, Dodda Ganesh, David Johnson etc. Folks like Kuruvilla and Kumaran (and even Prasad) looked like beasts towering 6'5" or more and bowled 120 kph :hysterical: I am surprised batsmen were actually able to keep a straight face while facing them :giggle:[/quote'] He at least has improved since the Perth test mauling, credit to him.:two_thumbs_up:

RCBÃÔ Vinay Kumar lends much needed cash to Vijay Mallya for avoiding further flight cancellations Kingfisher Airlines has finally lined up an angel investor in the form of Vinay Kumar. The Karnataka speedster, who was recently snapped up by Dr. MallyaÃÔ Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) for a cool $1 million, will be extending some much needed hard cash in the form of soft loans to prevent further last minute Kingfisher flight cancellations. Vinay decided to generously extend a helping hand after being informed that the King of Good Times was planning to return to Bangalore from Delhi by train, and that too in 3 Tier AC through Tatkaal booking, after yet another Kingfisher flight cancellation. Å®allya sir apparently needs hard cash to pay oil companies. So I have given him an advance of $300,000 which should be sufficient to fuel 15 to 20 flights. Least I can do for his generosity in buying me for $1million, yaa, said an emotionally aggrieved Vinay from Australia to The Unreal Times. The fast bowler has been distraught ever since he heard about KingfisherÃÔ mounting woes and has been off the boil, revealed a member of the Indian cricket team on condition of anonymity. The Davangere express, now also called the Bangalore scooty after his insipid bowling in the recent ODIs, has also reached out to his RCB compatriots including Zak, Kohli, Kumble and Gayle to double up as Kingfisher crew to tide over staff shortage. Å*etÃÔ do it for Dr. Mallya, guys, tweeted Vinay. In response, Kumble, who is RCBÃÔ mentor, has gallantly agreed to chip in as a flight engineer while Kohli is keen to take up flight attendant duties during off-time. The Kingfisher management however wants the Delhi lad to undergo anger management training first. :dance::dance:

Kingfisher Airlines has finally lined up an angel investor in the form of Vinay Kumar. The Karnataka speedster, who was recently snapped up by Dr. MallyaÃÔ Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) for a cool $1 million, will be extending some much needed hard cash in the form of soft loans to prevent further last minute Kingfisher flight cancellations. Vinay decided to generously extend a helping hand after being informed that the King of Good Times was planning to return to Bangalore from Delhi by train, and that too in 3 Tier AC through Tatkaal booking, after yet another Kingfisher flight cancellation. Å®allya sir apparently needs hard cash to pay oil companies. So I have given him an advance of $300,000 which should be sufficient to fuel 15 to 20 flights. Least I can do for his generosity in buying me for $1million, yaa, said an emotionally aggrieved Vinay from Australia to The Unreal Times. The fast bowler has been distraught ever since he heard about KingfisherÃÔ mounting woes and has been off the boil, revealed a member of the Indian cricket team on condition of anonymity. The Davangere express, now also called the Bangalore scooty after his insipid bowling in the recent ODIs, has also reached out to his RCB compatriots including Zak, Kohli, Kumble and Gayle to double up as Kingfisher crew to tide over staff shortage. Å*etÃÔ do it for Dr. Mallya, guys, tweeted Vinay. In response, Kumble, who is RCBÃÔ mentor, has gallantly agreed to chip in as a flight engineer while Kohli is keen to take up flight attendant duties during off-time. The Kingfisher management however wants the Delhi lad to undergo anger management training first. :dance::dance:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :cantstop: Super-duper writeup on our legendary DE. :cantstop:
Oye, phasst bolling fanatics, here is some fap material: 9HhGQz1RZS0 Second ball. Check speed gun brah. VK can crank it up whenever he likes, but knows he will get smoked like this. Slow and steady wins the race. Yadav :giggle:
wow what a player he was cramping before that over but still managed to bowl phaasssssst :hail: :hail: :hail: