Cheapest and costliest piece of any item on ur body

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
I live by the Rule of 75... if the items on your body cost more than $75.00 you are wasteful. this excludes suites which well i have worn a total of twice in my entire life. and yeah it excludes watches, not that i wear any.
$75 for shirt, on my dead body.. yes if someone else is buying I could care less:cantstop: I was looking at thigns whch I had ON and actually I myself have bought... that $5 shirt which I wore yesterday other than that every damn thing wass funded by sasujee.. I am cheap:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks

girls! they beat u on both count i am sure she must have a huge rock adorning her ring finger:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Too much "inside " information in this thread....:confused_smile::D cheapest-Rs 50 -hair clip...or the bata hawai chappal...must be Rs 50-60 costliest---Rs 65,000----bangles.
Liar what about that rock on ur finger,.. 50 rs ka hair clip aur sirf 65000 ka bangles

Liar what about that rock on ur finger' date='.. 50 rs ka hair clip aur sirf 65000 ka bangles[/quote'] Abhi kya pehna hai woh hi to batana hai na....? Waisay I am not a rock person .....more of a metal person. After reading this thread every time I read your post I visualise you in Dhinchak chamakdar jewellery /watches wearing Victoria secret delicates......:hysterical: yeh sab kyon likha?...now I can never win an argument with you....:D.

Guest dada_rocks

hahahah BTW other than that ring whose wearing has been made mandatory by sasuji for some grah-nakshatra dasha, I seldom wear the stuff mentioned here.