Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???

Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???  

1. 1.

• To "guide" youngsters like Jadeja in the team
    • To get his 100th 100 as he knows he's gonna struggle in Tests
    • He wanted to have a longer vacation in Aus so he came "back" for Aussie tri series
    • Can't say. It's a head scratcher and I have no clue

Budhao bhi honest hai :giggle: koi nai' date=' tumhari umar mein yadaasht kamzor ho hi jati :haha:[/quote'] Yeh dekho..poora khaandaan aaj mera point prove karega. Ganesh bhau lage raho. Hum tumhare aage aage rahenge hamesha. Mere peeche chalna meri Sridevi :hysterical:
Yeh dekho..poora khaandaan aaj mera point prove karega. Ganesh bhau lage raho. Hum tumhare aage aage rahenge hamesha. Mere peeche chalna meri Sridevi :hysterical:
Lagta hai roids kuch zyada hi ho gaye :hysterical::hysterical: ab toh dimaag par bhi asar hone laga hai... :giggle: koi nahi badthi umar mein aisa hota hai...time to get checked into a old age home.. jaane kahan gaye woh din.....:giggle: Lurker mian zara heart beat aur BP check kara lo.. kahin SRT ke bure form ki khushi main khuda na khasta kuch ho jaye
Lagta hai roids kuch zyada hi ho gaye :hysterical::hysterical: ab toh dimaag par bhi asar hone laga hai... :giggle: koi nahi badthi umar mein aisa hota hai...time to get checked into a old age home.. jaane kahan gaye woh din.....:giggle: Lurker mian zara heart beat aur BP check kara lo.. kahin SRT ke bure form ki khushi main khuda na khasta kuch ho jaye
To ab baat samajh mein aayi hmmm..Tumhein takleef hai hamari sehat se, so now steroids comment lol! Baap re itna complex! See now I am not sure if I want you to follow me around meri Sridevi :girly1:. Thora door door rahna please...
To ab baat samajh mein aayi hmmm..Tumhein takleef hai hamari sehat se' date= so now steroids comment lol! Baap re itna complex! See now I am not sure if I want you to follow me around meri Sridevi :girly1:. Thora door door rahna please...
:hysterical::hysterical: haan mian hamein complex ho gaya aapke budhaape se...... kitni jalan hai is zaalim dunyiya mei, haina :winky: Lagta hai roids seedhe dimaag pe asar kar rahe hain.. :giggle: Bhagwaan na kare kahin SRT ka form wapas aa jaye, itna bada sadma bardaasht karne ki himmat nahi ab tumhare kamzor dil mein... :pray:

Actually the selectors thought of effing get over him.. Select him, let the glory hunter gets over his milestone against Bangladesh and hopefully the fecker announces his retirement and gets lost thus allowing next in-line players to get their chance.. Good on selectors to not allow the glory hunter to pick and choose ODI series.. Either the fecker gets over it in this series or should be kicked out of the ODI team after this series..

To all those questioning SRT's presense. How on earth can we send a team into a major tournament without SRT, Shewag and Dhoni? Shewag is woefully out of form, Dhoni's been rested so u have to stick with SRT. Infact prior to the announcement most news channels were saying that SRT did'nt want to play in this tourney. So I guess the board must've asked him to play keeping in mind the inexperiance of the squad.

Why didn't he want to play??? You can't just pick and choose which games to play - this is a TEAM SPORT. Either play all the time if performance merits or retire, its that simple. And this squad is not inexperienced compared to the other teams in the tournament.
yep, Raina has played 140 ODIs , Pathan 100+ , Rohit , Kohli , PK around 80. Add to that we won Asia cup last time without SRT , Yuvi and Sehwag.
To all those questioning SRT's presense. How on earth can we send a team into a major tournament without SRT' date=' Shewag and Dhoni? Shewag is woefully out of form, [b']Dhoni's been rested so u have to stick with SRT. Infact prior to the announcement most news channels were saying that SRT did'nt want to play in this tourney. So I guess the board must've asked him to play keeping in mind the inexperiance of the squad.
Dhoni's been rested? From where you got that news? India TV?

What happens to THIS deal if Sachin retires from ODIs?

Sachin in 3-yr 20cr deal with Coke TNN | Jan 24, 2011, 05.07AM IST MUMBAI: Sachin Tendulkar is back batting for a cola brand-this time it's Coca-Cola. He has signed a three-year endorsement deal, estimated to be worth around Rs 20 crore, with Coca-Cola India. The company said in a statement that Sachin will be its "happiness ambassador" and will be part of the cola major's strategic communication initiatives, including its corporate, CSR and brand campaigns. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Sachin-in-3-yr-20cr-deal-with-Coke/articleshow/7349913.cms
Could this be the reason, we could see the "happiness ambassador" playing in ODIs for another 2 years? :hmmm: