Messi and Ronaldo scored insane goals today

Sooda

Ronaldo :haha:..that was lucky if anything.. not like he has eyes on the back of his head to see how the goalie and the defence are positioned. If Balotelli tried the same thing and didn't pull it off, we'd all be lunging for his throat.
No defender would ever expect him an effort from there- just shows his footballing presence of mind. And generate so much power on a backheel. And the pt about Balo is not true, from that angle in that position a backheel would just put it in back in the mix, if not get an outright goal, and a deflection or anything could knock it in.

I could not see the vid here. But' date=' is it the same goal where the keeper was allegedly not ready?[/quote'] I cant see it anymroe either. I did not think the keeper was unready. The freekick was awesome, dipped over the wall and into far right corner from and crazy angle

I still think Ronaldo's goal is better though' date=' definately not lucky. Just to be able to generate that much power on a backheel and to even think about doing it is amazing.[/quote'] Yes it was. But there was a lot of element of risk in that. You can't be sure of the outcome of such shots. Messi was pure technique there.