I almost lost my mind after getting Tendulkar: Monty

King

Also calling him a traitor will psychologicaly damage him and may give the edge if he logs on to this forum. As to be quite frank the negative posts on the indian team in this forum give rise to me suspecting one of you is that traitor Monty' date=' my money is on Lurker![/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: NOTHING gets past you, sleuth !
Also calling him a traitor will psychologicaly damage him and may give the edge if he logs on to this forum. As to be quite frank the negative posts on the indian team in this forum give rise to me suspecting one of you is that traitor Monty, my money is on Lurker!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I fell off my couch in an un-controlled bout of laughter when i read that ! Damn , am gonna dig every one of Dsr's 3000 posts read 'em today !
how can you call Monty a traitor. If you consider him a traitor' date=' then all those people living in foreign countries are also traitors.[/quote'] No cos those living in foreign countries do not try and harrm the mother land. Unlike Monty the traitor who is directly harming india by tring to get our batters out. Although his pathetic fielding is of assistance to the mother land
No cos those living in foreign countries do not try and harrm the mother land. Unlike Monty the traitor who is directly harming india by tring to get our batters out. Although his pathetic fielding is of assistance to the mother land
:haha: I hope that was a joke. Well, if you are living abroad and earning there, you are helping that country's economy and therefore hurting India, whereas if you lived in India, you would be helping India's economy
No cos those living in foreign countries do not try and harrm the mother land. Unlike Monty the traitor who is directly harming india by tring to get our batters out. Although his pathetic fielding is of assistance to the mother land
:hysterical: