CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

Velujeee...all Bangalore matches in your HF :winky: for me plzzzzz
i am not the mascot for :csk: :nervous:
Pls take Jogi and make him play every match against CSK' date=' you can have all threads:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] DD DD can take Badri too.. in the last auction Mallya desperately bid for him :phehehe:

Badri is good enough to be in any team :beee:
i hate it when players struggle to clear 30 yard circle :mad: in the lasy match , gavaskar commented that he is impressed with Badri's six pack :hysterical::hysterical:

Dilli are a dangerous side ...Murali Vijay has got to be 'rested' for this match. Either play Abhinav Mukund or even Junior Srikant. Why is Dhoni prejudiced against Mukund?
sehwag is my fav player , but i hope we will win.. :hatsoff: kind of bowling lineup we have , sehwag will be itching to go

i am not the mascot for :csk: :nervous:
i am not talking about here..i am not going to open any match thraeds here except for Final if opportunity arises :winky:
DD DD can take Badri too.. in the last auction Mallya desperately bid for him
too much of mcdowells and Mallya thought its Samuel Badree... :phehehe:

DDDD.. all playoffs and final matches will be opened by :csk: supporters.. all theese matches are our home games
No..if MI reaches final Rajeev will come and do the honours...no home or away supportes rule work there :giggle:

GautiMaan has requested for opening the match thread against RR on apr 21. Those who want to book their threads can send their requests well in advance(preferably not before 10 days prior to the match:P) or all matches will be booked. Of course preference will be given to true :csk: fans :D

Match thread creation updates Thu Apr 12 16:00 local - Allotted to sidhoni Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore Thu Apr 19 20:00 local - Unalloted Chennai Super Kings v Pune Warriors Sat Apr 21 20:00 local - Allotted to GautiMaan Chennai Super Kings v Rajasthan Royals Sat Apr 28 16:00 local - Unallotted Chennai Super kings vs Kings XI Punjab

Match thread creation updates Thu Apr 12 16:00 local - Allotted to sidhoni Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore Thu Apr 19 20:00 local - Unalloted Chennai Super Kings v Pune Warriors Sat Apr 21 20:00 local - Allotted to GautiMaan Chennai Super Kings v Rajasthan Royals Sat Apr 28 16:00 local - Unallotted Chennai Super kings vs Kings XI Punjab
Hi, I send u a PM for the May 4 match vs DC. Can I have it?

Super Kings All Set for Delhi Challenge After a thumping win against the Deccan Chargers on Saturday, Chennai Super Kings will be keen to repeat its victorious performance when they take on the Delhi Daredevils at Feroz Shah Kotla, New Delhi on Tuesday 10 April 2012. With their middle and lower order batsmen striking form against Deccan Chargers, the Super Kings will be hoping for one of their top 3 batsman to get a big score when they take on the Daredevils. The only major cause for concern for the Super Kings is the form of their opener, Murali Vijay. Given the emphatic victory of the team in their last match, Vijay may be given one more opportunity in the middle. If not, Anirudha Srikkanth will get a chance for Tuesday’s encounter. The bowling department for the Super Kings struck form and they will hope to carry on their good show in the coming match. The spinners have expectedly begun their dominance and if the pace department fires, then it will be a formidable bowling attack. Daredevils on the other hand having lost to Royal Challengers Bangalore will be hoping to reverse their fortunes on Tuesday. With the addition of Mahela Jayawardene and Kevin Pietersen, Delhi Daredevils would aim to put behind the disappointment of previous loss and get back to winning ways. Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell are likely to make way for the new arrivals and the rest of their batting will be shouldered by Virender Sehwag, Irfan Pathan and Naman Ojha. However captain Sehwag’s form is a cause of worry for Delhi Daredevils. The inclusion of both Jayawardene and Pietersen is sure to be a morale booster and the team may find that extra spark they need. Morne Morkel will spearhead the bowling attack and Daredevils will be hoping that Umesh Yadav will be fit to play after injuring his ankle in the previous match. Kiwi Doug Bracewell who had an impressive outing against Royal Challengers will be hoping to repeat his performance. Previous Meetings: Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Daredevils have met 7 times in IPL so far with Super Kings winning four and Daredevils winning 3. Players to watch out for: Chennai Super Kings: Suresh Raina, Dwayne Bravo. Delhi Daredevils: Kevin Pietersen, Mahela Jayawardene. Teams (from): Chennai Super Kings: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Capt.), Srikkanth Anirudha, Ravichandran Ashwin, Subramaniam Badrinath, George Bailey, Doug Bollinger, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Ben Hilfenhaus, Michael Hussey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shadab Jakati, Joginder Sharma, Suraj Randiv, Nuwan Kulasekara, Yo Mahesh, Albie Morkel, Suresh Raina, Wriddhiman Saha, Scott Styris, Sudeep Tyagi, Kuthethurshri Vasudevadas, Ganapathi Vignesh, Murali Vijay. Delhi Daredevils: Virender Sehwag (Capt.), Kevin Pietersen, Mahela Jayawardene, Ajit Agarkar, Irfan Pathan, Umesh Yadav, Puneet Bisht, Robin Bist, Naman Ojha, Shahbaz Nadeem, Venugopal Rao, Vikas Mishra, Yogesh Nagar, Zafir Patel, Sunny Gupta, Tejashwi Yadav, Aavishkar Salvi, Kuldeep Raval, Manpreet Juneja, Pawan Negi, Prashant Naik, Aaron Finch, Andre Russell, Doug Bracewell, Glenn Maxwell, Gulam Bodi, Morne Morkel, Roelf van der Merwe http://www.chennaisuperkings.com/news/news.aspx

I think that if they play like this, than they have no any chance to won this series. I have watch yesterday's match, they have lose from Delhi. they played very bad game. they have very strong batting line up but I can't understand that what are they do on ground.