Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

Good boy sabby!! Buri aadatein nahi lagate :nice:
specially when u urself dont want to do it and just smoke.. just for sake of looking cool.. or cos of pressure inserted by frnds :P but people like saurav want me to try drugs :headshake:

specially when u urself dont want to do it and just smoke.. just for sake of looking cool.. or cos of pressure inserted by frnds :P but people like saurav want me to try drugs :headshake:
Nope. Do nothing. No smoking, no drinking, no idrugs :nono:, no hitchhiking/backpacking, nothing that bad boys do. Study, get a job you'll be proud of, get married, multiply and die eventually. See that's what a good life is. :sherlock:

Nope. Do nothing. No smoking, no drinking, no idrugs :nono:, no hitchhiking/backpacking, nothing that bad boys do. Study, get a job you'll be proud of, get married, multiply and die eventually. See that's what a good life is. :sherlock:
thatsn ot boring actually .. if u do it correctly.. like doing osmething u love.. and only get married and multiply if ur sure :dontknow:

@Saurav lol i have a friend who used to say that. still lives the wild life except no more biking, tripping, backpacking. He's obese, watches tv all day, lives with his old parents because nobody will give him a job and wants to show me a new jackoff aid he's invented with an empty can of pringles and a mug-heater.