Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

Not that I mean to interrupt' date=' but umn..Sushmita sen is not married and has two adopted children.[/quote'] Yar, us bare me to pta nahi. Actually, I am not into movies fake world at all. I dont watch movies and give a shyt abt them. Sushmita sen is one of the few names that I know of bollywood actors. So, I thought she is quite old. Coz, when I was in school she was acting in a movie with salman where Salman trying to cheat her. It was a kind of comedy movie.

Yar' date=' us bare me to pta nahi. Actually, I am not into movies fake world at all. I dont watch movies and give a shyt abt them. Sushmita sen is one of the few names that I know of bollywood actors. So, I thought she is quite old. Coz, when I was in school she was acting in a movie with salman where Salman trying to cheat her. It was a kind of comedy movie.[/quote'] THAT was what I meant. :facepalm:

Sushmeeta Sen doesn't have some thing I have.....a husband .Bahut marega.............tujhe:girl_wacko:!
Smoke man should not be afraid. I beat many husbands many times. husbands have very sad lives and cant fight up. very less stamina mostly. plus their wives beat them so much they give up in fights very soon.

Sushmeeta Sen doesn't have some thing I have.....a husband .Bahut marega.............tujhe:girl_wacko:!
Haven't you seen my pic without shirt that I posted here few days back, my muscles and big wide chest? You would forget your dear respectful husband. :whistle3: Come to punjab, lassi pilaunga

Haven't you seen my pic without shirt that I posted here few days back, my muscles and big wide chest? You would forget your dear respectful husband. :whistle3: Come to punjab, lassi pilaunga
My husband is a fauji.He is trained to kill to protect his territory.:--D:whistle: