Bnp Paribas/atp Miami - 2012

adi B

Monaco beat Fish in their last two encounters, so he is not gonna get blown away. Fish in 3 sets. Murray should be able to take care of Janko. Rafa in three vs Jo. Novak, a hard fought 2 set win (includes a seven game set) against the pitbull. Rafa v Novak. Rafa beats Novak for the first time in two years. :om:

^ Murray was broken five times, thrice in 2nd set alone. I follow live tennis scores here - http://www.protennislive.com/framesetperp.asp?lang=en&ref=www.atpworldtour.com Gives you a complete statistics of the matches
Ya I follorw from the atp site, it shows the same score. Though this game was coming live on tv. Btw at work you can watch live games on LSHUNTER.TV It's the best site to watch from.

Yep, great match :clap: The Miami crowd needs to be disciplined though. Too many shouts and line calls when the match is on :sick:
Same crap every where man. I have been to so many tournametns. It just happens everywhere. Also the camera flash. People keep doing that. People keep forgetting to turn off the camera flash. It bothers players int he middle of the point.

Same crap every where man. I have been to so many tournametns. It just happens everywhere. Also the camera flash. People keep doing that.
Yeah, but it's happening a lot in Miami, esp. in Del Po's match last night. They gave a Davis Cup feel to the match. Must be the Latino crowd :dontknow:

Yeah' date=' but it's happening a lot in Miami, esp. in Del Po's match last night. They gave a Davis Cup feel to the match. Must be the Latino crowd :dontknow:[/quote'] Lol @ latinos. Probably since last night match was played by an Argentine and a Spaniard. Anywayz back to the game.

Lol @ latinos. Probably since last night match was played by an Argentine and a Spaniard. Anywayz back to the game.
I got nothing against 'em, in fact I like 'em, but there is a time and place for shouting crap from the crowd. I wouldn't mind 'em do that in, for instance, a Davis Cup match. Talkin' of which, the Spaniards & Argies created a real atmosphere in last year's final in Sevilla. The marathon match between Ferrer & Del Po will be itched in my memory for a long time to come :nice: Nadal will winz & I get both my predictions right tonite :dance: