Bnp Paribas/atp Miami - 2012

adi B

so another season of indian wells california has started murray already out of the tournie after his straight sets loss to garcia lopez with nole,fedex,rafa in the event, makes for a sure shot 3 semi final spot novak djokovik won it twice including last year fantastic victory over rafa , nadal has won it 2 times as well roger federer on of the favourites has won it 3 times (joint as max win) fedex,rafa starting their campaign 2day with nole already winning his 2nd round match for more info click http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/ may the best win, of course its roger :--D

One-off win by Roger(against Rafa) being celebrated...
Roger leads Rafa on 2 out of 3 surfaces. Sometimes I feel he should have been like sampras and not met the best clay players on their suurface. Anyways, a win is a win.Roger is GOAT and nothing you say can change that.

Roger leads Rafa on 2 out of 3 surfaces. Sometimes I feel he should have been like sampras and not met the best clay players on their suurface. Anyways, a win is a win.Roger is GOAT and nothing you say can change that.
Leads in 2 out of 3 surfaces? Their record on hard court was 5 each before this match!! And that too on the outdoor hard courts it's 5-2 Rafa. It's the indoor hard courts which has bolstered federer's record. Now, how I wish Rafa would have gone Sampras's way and not played the best indoor court players.. And on grass court, it's 2-1 a grand total of 3 matches. and not to mention the ***** whooping on the clay courts.

Yeah, the greatest of all times who could not beat his best opponent so much so that he was forced to cry after a grand slam final loss(Another one!!). Oops,,, what did I just say..

We don;t hate someone who cries after losing a match. We pity him :finger:
ahh, ok... i guess u are deluded enough not to know ur own rafa`s mischieves eh? theatrics, asking uncle toni for help while the games on,blaming the loss on injuries nd giving due credit to the opponents, bah!! nd by the way he has equaled the 19 masters title as well

ahh, ok... i guess u are deluded enough not to know ur own rafa`s mischieves eh? theatrics, asking uncle toni for help while the games on,blaming the loss on injuries nd giving due credit to the opponents, bah!! nd by the way he has equaled the 19 masters title as well
Theatrics as a part of mischief? Oh com'on... that's part of every sportsman's. And I am sure Rafa's constant adjusting of his undies is not the reason that Federer's or for that matter any player's losses to him. Is that's the case then Djoko's taking too long to serve should be the reason for his success. I for one was against Rafa asking toni's help during matches. I am not deluded to not to be noticing that. And as per Roger's crying, it's one of the best moments in sporting history when ?Rafa consoled him but Roger should not have cried on court that day. That stole a lot of much-deserved attention from Rafa that day.

Leads in 2 out of 3 surfaces? Their record on hard court was 5 each before this match!! And that too on the outdoor hard courts it's 5-2 Rafa. It's the indoor hard courts which has bolstered federer's record. Now, how I wish Rafa would have gone Sampras's way and not played the best indoor court players.. And on grass court, it's 2-1 a grand total of 3 matches. and not to mention the ***** whooping on the clay courts.
So lets think about this rationally . Imagine if Federer sucked on clay like Sampras and never met Nadal on it and Nadal excelled indoors and kept meeting and losing to Federer year after year in Bercy,Madrid,WTF,Basel,Stockholm,Cincinnati,Montreal what would the head to head look like? But Nadal doesn't and thats why the H2H as you see it. The H2H is a paradox because Federer is the superior player on all surfaces.Yes . he has a matchup problem against Nadal, but overall he doesnt pick and choose his battles.

Yeah' date=' the greatest of all times who could not beat his best opponent so much so that he was forced to cry after a grand slam final loss(Another one!!). Oops,,, what did I just say..[/quote'] Focus on the tennis rather than getting into personality attacks.