A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Disgraceful moment in Indian cricket? Give me a break. The hype surrounding the 100th ton was getting out of hand, it was quite clearly affecting both the team and Sachin. He had to do his utmost to ensure he got it on this occasion otherwise the saga would have never ended. Getting it out of the way I'm sure will 'free up' India in future matches. In the context of his strike rate, yes it was slower than usual but given the above in mind AND the fact that the opposition was Bangladesh, the approach he took was understandable. More often than not India WILL defend 290 against Bangladesh. Some 'fans' on here really need to take a step back from the keyboard and attempt to put themselves in the shoes of Sachin for a moment as some of the comments are ludicrous.
I think that way too...I don't know if SRT did it for us,his team or himself.Maybe all three but now its done and dusted.Time to move on and am sure we will see a better SRT
Kaise milega? Tumhare jaise log aage line mein khade hain jinko ye bhi nahin pata ki data point add karne se sample ka average kahan jaata hai! That will be a killing research for a Nobel Prize.
aaj kal usse kaam nahi chalta, meiney suna hai, one has to be 3.13 standard deviations farther than peers - in terms of # of years taken to get a khitab of a fazi professor by democratic republic of internet.
Guruji' date='Aap kya bol rahe hai,mujhe tou kuch nahi samajh mein aa rahaa :hysterical:[/quote'] [Dharmendra in Sholay mode on] Gaaon waalon..ye jo BB hai na, ye asal mein Badi B..yaani ke Munni Bai hai. Jis din Sachin ne pahli innings kheli thi Pakistan mein, us din isne apna kotha bithaya tha. Tab se hum paan aur genda ka gajra lekar roz haazir hote hain. Aaj ye subah se muhn fulaye huye hai. Hamein to iske gusse pe bhi pyaar aata hai. Issiliye ek set peetal ka paayal iske kothe pe aaya hoon. [/Dharmendra mode off]
You are living in the past. The Sachin of present is good' date=' but only a shadow of the past. Every cricketer likes to prolong his career as much as possible, until he gets kicked out. Very rarely do you see Indian players retire at 35. Today was the best example to observe his thirst for personal records at the expense of the team, and as a shamless Sachin bhakt, you will obviously be blind to it. [b']India did not get 290 because of Sachin 100, but inspite of the ton. Sachin = 114/147; Others=175/153;
But, but, we was going for his milestone and it is normal to slow down, erm..., also this wasn't his best innings even though we will celebrate it like crazy, erm...cause when we combine a bunch of 100s from some unrelated formats we get another 100, and... 100s make us drool....
aaj kal usse kaam nahi chalta' date=' meiney suna hai, one has to be 3.13 standard deviations farther than peers - in terms of # of years taken to get a khitab of a fazi professor by democratic republic of internet.[/quote'] Aap zaada jaante honge kyonki aap mujhse kaafi aage khade hai chewtiyaraag ki Nobel ki line mein.:hatsoff:
Talli kutte ko bhi pata hota hai about the manner in which the mean of sample would shift by adding a data point - now if you are claiming you are worse than a talli kutta that's entirely your prerogative and you can't brand me for abusing you.
sawal pe dhyan de taau, internet medal kitney ikathey hue?...dont forget to categorize in terms of kutton kee leney kay, vs kutton ko deney kay.
sawal pe dhyan de taau' date=' internet medal kitney ikathey hue?...dont forget to categorize in terms of kutton kee leney kay, vs kutton ko deney kay.[/quote'] I don't go and proclaim to have knowledge at par with only MIT and Stanford professors - you do. So turn the question around on your self and please present us abhicharaks with the answer?
Aap zaada jaante honge kyonki aap mujhse kaafi aage khade hai chewtiyaraag ki Nobel ki line mein.:hatsoff:
aur jahan tak humein malum hai, zahalat aur zalaalat kay kshetra mein medal ikkathey karne ka jazba aur junoon hai aap mein, so I am sure you are front runner there.
I don't go and proclaim to have knowledge at par with only MIT and Stanford professors - you do. So turn the question around on your self and please present us abhicharaks with the answer?
I hope there will be a day, when you realize the various possible forms and usages of atishyokti alankaar...and not to take things literally at times. And please continue showcasing your gold-plated emails from mit to random strangers on internet, for all you know that stranger might be in need of serious laughter at the very moment.
I don't go and proclaim to have knowledge at par with only MIT and Stanford professors - you do. So turn the question around on your self and please present us abhicharaks with the answer?
Seriously? Aaj to rahasya pe rahsya se purdah uth reha hai :beee::beee:
A Draaaaawid fan talking about going slow ... buy some shame dude ... remember 12(96) ... I mean Reeely brah ? :hehe:
Here comes the demeaning of another great to glorify this pathetic innings. Dravid was the most selfless player we have had in a generation. Talk to me when you know of an ODI innings where he slowed down to get to a milestone. :winky:
A Draaaaawid fan talking about going slow ... buy some shame dude ... remember 12(96) ... I mean Reeely brah ? :hehe:
Sahi boli Munni. Arre tumhari issi ada pe to hum marte hain!! Bas yahi baat agar ek thumke ke saath kah deti tum to meri jaan hum apne ghar pe peeche waala kabristan tumhare naam likh dete meri Bindu-cum-Helen.! :cheer: