Bollywood Stars Descend On Ambani's Party For Sachin At Antilla

Roshanrocks

SMG' date=' SRT, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, [b']Swami Vivekananda, there are lots! I am picky and usually hate priks like M Ambani, etc
So if you had a chance to meet one, and just one, Danda-ji who would you go for? Vivekanand? Or Ramkrishna Paramhans?

Arre main timepass kar reha tha. Waise ghazals and daroo..Kya baat hai Gurudev! Kal Office mein 2 ghante Chandan Das ka ghazal suna hoon.. Pata nahi kyun bas aise hi yaad aa gaya tha...Na jee bhar ke dekha na kuch baat ki.. Yaar tumne bataya nahin kabhi you are heavy into ghazals? Music ke poorane rasiya ho ye to pata hai....
Kinda heavy..Mehdi Hassan,Ghulam Ali aur Jagjit ke ghazalon ke hum shaukeen hai.. I am having some wine and listening to Ghazals right now.Pata nahi par ghazalon ke kisi shagird ke saath unhe sunne mein bahut mazaa aataa hai.. Listening to this one now.. afpCLCSiAr4

Kinda heavy..Mehdi Hassan,Ghulam Ali aur Jagjit ke ghazalon ke hum shaukeen hai.. I am having some wine and listening to Ghazals right now.Pata nahi par ghazalon ke kisi shagird ke saath unhe sunne mein bahut mazaa aataa hai.. Listening to this one now.. afpCLCSiAr4
Arre gurudev kya yaad dila diya.. Ab issi baat pe suno kissa. Deoghar karke ek town hai Jharkand mein, wehan pe ek famous Shiv mandir hai. Wehan ka mera ek yaar hai. Rajeev bol ke. Apne Rajeev type hi mast banda hai. College ke time se we are close. These days we speak once a year..ghar grihasti and all that..lekin mera bahut kareebi dost hai. He hooked me on JS during Engineering days..Aise hi raat mein hostel mein khidki khol ke we would sit and talk, kuch future kuch girls kuch family...JS and Chitra going great guns...Bahut raatein guzaari hain hamne aise.. Gurudev aapne to bina daroo ke sama bandh diya :hatsoff:

Arre gurudev kya yaad dila diya.. Ab issi baat pe suno kissa. Deoghar karke ek town hai Jharkand mein, wehan pe ek famous Shiv mandir hai. Wehan ka mera ek yaar hai. Rajeev bol ke. Apne Rajeev type hi mast banda hai. College ke time se we are close. These days we speak once a year..ghar grihasti and all that..lekin mera bahut kareebi dost hai. He hooked me on JS during Engineering days..Aise hi raat mein hostel mein khidki khol ke we would sit and talk, kuch future kuch girls kuch family...JS and Chitra going great guns...Bahut raatein guzaari hain hamne aise.. Gurudev aapne to bina daroo ke sama bandh diya :hatsoff:
Man..I know exactly what you are talking about,those days were filled with excitement, romance and hope.hamaari tou mandali thi..all nighters full of ghazals.. hum sab kurta pehenke mehfil jamaate the.. :((

Man..I know exactly what you are talking about' date='those days were filled with excitement, romance and hope.hamaari tou mandali thi..all nighters full of ghazals..hum sab kurta pehenke mehfil jamaate the.. :(([/quote'] lol@kurta. We had a group of chewtiyas. The kind that spent more time around Girls Hostels than in classes. Ghazals was often what we all converged in the night, ground mein kuch aag jala ke..There is something about listening to music in night, specially in open areas.. I take it you stayed in hostel too? If so maybe you can imagine the hostel room. Ek bed aur cupboard side mein, bed ke neeche speaker. Speaker would be inside a matti ka ghada...lol..And ghazal with dosts playing taash, 29 preferably. All hostels are the same. All guys are the same. In between I would get off the taash look out the window and hum with JS - Kabhi yun bhi to ho....

lol@kurta. We had a group of chewtiyas. The kind that spent more time around Girls Hostels than in classes. Ghazals was often what we all converged in the night, ground mein kuch aag jala ke..There is something about listening to music in night, specially in open areas.. I take it you stayed in hostel too? If so maybe you can imagine the hostel room. Ek bed aur cupboard side mein, bed ke neeche speaker. Speaker would be inside a matti ka ghada...lol..And ghazal with dosts playing taash, 29 preferably. All hostels are the same. All guys are the same. In between I would get off the taash look out the window and hum with JS - Kabhi yun bhi to ho....
Kucch aise hi samjho :--D Used to commute par saalon ne meri itni ragging ki ki main hostel kaa honorary member ban gaya lol... I preferred the company of small town guys to the yuppies..Bakar karne mein mazaa aataa thaa..As a result,we were always out of favor with gals and we couldnt care less.

Kucch aise hi samjho :--D Used to commute par saalon ne meri itni ragging ki ki main hostel kaa honorary member ban gaya lol... I preferred the company of small town guys to the yuppies..Bakar karne mein mazaa aataa thaa..As a result,we were always out of favor with gals and we couldnt care less.
Boss good for you that went the honorary hostel route...its a whole different life. So much fun ekdam bindaas types. Gurudev out of favor to hamara haraami brigade bhi tha. Lekin college khatam karke judai hone waala time mein Yearbook mein kuch aisi baatein likhin gayi ke man kiya ke apne hi pichwaade pe laat maaroon. I do concur about small town guys, perhaps because I am one, but also because those who lack resources are often most resourceful in finding humor in life. Some of the ultra haraamis that I can think of were from towns like Khammam, Satara, Dispur, 36 Pargana etc... This was one of those that i liked a lot... ZYKxJUTD208

faaking hate Ambani. 1st he builds a giant dildo that is totally unnecessary and nothing but a show off piece. Saala even Bill Gates drives an used lexus. And now they have invited the whole film fraternity to do another show off party. faaking bollywood...everyone is good at @.s.s. licking/brown nosing....sab milke aa gaye Ambani ki paayr chune. Even the goras are here to kiss Ambani's ass...money talks Hate that stupid/talentless Ritesh Deshmukh...he's one lucky sob...son of a corrupt ex CM = born with blood money = automatic sifarish to be in bollywood = bagging & banging hot Genelia

Boss good for you that went the honorary hostel route...its a whole different life. So much fun ekdam bindaas types. Gurudev out of favor to hamara haraami brigade bhi tha. Lekin college khatam karke judai hone waala time mein Yearbook mein kuch aisi baatein likhin gayi ke man kiya ke apne hi pichwaade pe laat maaroon. I do concur about small town guys, perhaps because I am one, but also because those who lack resources are often most resourceful in finding humor in life. Some of the ultra haraamis that I can think of were from towns like Khammam, Satara, Dispur, 36 Pargana etc... This was one of those that i liked a lot... ZYKxJUTD208
oh..This one is just so good..one of my faves as well I like this rendition of his.. UtNZIHD-1jA

so you don't agree that test 100s are a different from ODI 100s and they are all NOT the same to be clubbed together as one stat? If you don't agree to that, let's stop the discussion. My point was why in world would you combine the two stats to celebrate a landmark. For that matter, when he reached 80 100s, it was pretty clear that nobody would cross that. BTW, 100 FC 100s don't include ODIs or LOIs for your information. They are all games that is played over more than one day. This is the first time in my experience where one is celebrating a combined stat. For eg Kumble has a comibined wicket tally of 956 wkts. Do you think he would have minded when it was 900 or even 500? It's just a f u cking number. So what's the BFD about this 100 100 stat in that perspective? If a 100 is considered to be equivalent to a 5fer, then he has 37 5fers combined. Would we have celebrated with a chocolate cake, if he had gotten 13 more 5fers? That's why this celebration is a farce!
No one cares whether you approve of the celebration/milestone or not, but your reasoning - 51 + 0 >> 51+49 was simple math and logic fail. Your rant can not justify your fail. The more you are stretching it, the more you are making a fool of yourself ( in this context). On the significance of the milestone, as I already said - once in a lifetime legends end up creating new (never_seen/heard_before) milestones, sooner you come to terms with it, easier it would be for you to understand. Besides, it is the statisticians/media etc. who hype up these numbers. Otherwise , to me, even a 100 is not very different from 99, and hence the celebrations after with a 100 are also kind of show-off and selfish.

Seriously' date=' it's too much. It's big deal no doubt, but this party seems over the top. [b']But when Ambani ji ki party hai to kaun nahin ayega, even if they don't know anything abt sachin beyond 100 100.
Wo apni nayi chaddi ki party bhi rakhega, to bhi ye junta bhagi bhagi aayegi

faaking hate Ambani. 1st he builds a giant dildo that is totally unnecessary and nothing but a show off piece. Saala even Bill Gates drives an used lexus. And now they have invited the whole film fraternity to do another show off party. faaking bollywood...everyone is good at @.s.s. licking/brown nosing....sab milke aa gaye Ambani ki paayr chune. Even the goras are here to kiss Ambani's ass...money talks Hate that stupid/talentless Ritesh Deshmukh...he's one lucky sob...son of a corrupt ex CM = born with blood money = automatic sifarish to be in bollywood = bagging & banging hot Genelia
But hasnt he/his father earned that money? If you earn a lot of money from medical practise, would you let anyone question how you spend it?

No one cares whether you approve of the celebration/milestone or not, but your reasoning - 51 + 0 >> 51+49 was simple math and logic fail. Your rant can not justify your fail. The more you are stretching it, the more you are making a fool of yourself ( in this context). On the significance of the milestone, as I already said - once in a lifetime legends end up creating new (never_seen/heard_before) milestones, sooner you come to terms with it, easier it would be for you to understand. Besides, it is the statisticians/media etc. who hype up these numbers. Otherwise , to me, even a 100 is not very different from 99, and hence the celebrations after with a 100 are also kind of show-off and selfish.
Are you dense? I have already explained that test 100s is a different ball game (pun) than ODI 100s.