ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Evil admin Ram decides. :(( But anyway, Gannu is the only one who is active. G92 is not allowed to come online after 6 PM :hehe: Mariyam only shows up after Mumbai wins :beee: Domain K posts once in a red moon :dontknow: Desi Cartman has too many household chores to attend to :((
That is a very unfair accusation that you've levied. :mad: I'm one of the very few who actually attends the games. And I may or may not log on after a MI win, but I surely log on after a MI loss to troll the opposing trolls. Fortunately for the fans of the other sides, MI hasn't lost many this season.

That is a very unfair accusation that you've levied. :mad: I'm one of the very few who actually attends the games. And I may or may not log on after a MI win, but I surely log on after a MI loss to troll the opposing trolls. Fortunately for the fans of the other sides, MI hasn't lost many this season.
brings back memory of indirect tax :fear:

Yes, since you attend all the games you have no time :dontknow: You are not the only one though, Sidhoni also makes it a point to attend all the games :two_thumbs_up:

Even though i am an acting mascot, just like to say job well done to Just a Fan who allocated the threads and the people who made the threads and visited Wankhede :two_thumbs_up: Thankyou, Just a Fan. A fantastic mascot.