Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

We know trhe endingsof bollywood stories. This year IPL has too many uncertainities
you will know endings after seeing the movie even last years IPL also had similer uncertainities.. :rcb: lost 4 out of first 6 even in 2009 we lost 4 out of first 6

^ Mitra. This year there have been so many instances of uncertainities. CSK are surprising everone. Bhajan is changing team to loose the game... And pune winning games against likes of Mumbai. DC are only team who are keeping their legacy alive.

^ Mitra. This year there have been so many instances of uncertainities. CSK are surprising everone. Bhajan is changing team to loose the game... And pune winning games against likes of Mumbai. DC are only team who are keeping their legacy alive.
you forgot about 2010..CSK is not certinaity to semi till their last leaugue match..they sneaked thru courtesy of Irfan special over as for as Pune winning flukes happen no one can control

Jealous are you? Yeah I support :dd:
No sir not at all. My use of the phrase ben ka lodas is more in jest...it is the most used phrase in Dilli, no? I actually think Viru's team has the best team this IPL and could go all the way. I hate losing only to three teams - the effing sambhars, the bloody gonguras, and that prostitute ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka khan The only team I would cheer to win against Paradise City is a Sachin-in-the-team Mumbai. If no Sachin then no cheering for them.

No sir not at all. My use of the phrase ben ka lodas is more in jest...it is the most used phrase in Dilli, no? I actually think Viru's team has the best team this IPL and could go all the way. I hate losing only to three teams - the effing sambhars, the bloody gonguras, and that prostitute ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka khan The only team I would cheer to win against Paradise City is a Sachin-in-the-team Mumbai. If no Sachin then no cheering for them.
Thanks you Vijay Bhai for clarifying.....:icflove:

:nono: for last 2 lines :((

Ok, what I meant to say is that I wouldn't feel too bad if we lost to a Sachin Mumbai. Last year I went to the IPL game - us v/s Mumbai. I didn't feel bad that we lost coz Sachin played well and scored 50 and was not out I think.
:headshake: You should feel bad for getting beaten... Sachin batting is diffrent thing.