IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

hes not a captaincy material. period. best combination my ****
Calm the heck down. Just because he didn't select Shakib , he is bad ?? The reason is His top order and his own batting has been poor. He got 2 really good balls in 2 games early in his innings though. I doubt Shakib would have made much difference , the way top order collapsed. As for captaincy, he is pretty good. He can't do much if likes of Kallis,McCullam,YP do feck all with bat.

Calm the heck down. Just because he didn't select Shakib , he is bad ?? The reason is His top order and his own batting has been poor. He got 2 really good balls in 2 games early in his innings though. I doubt Shakib would have made much difference , the way top order collapsed. As for captaincy, he is pretty good. He can't do much if likes of Kallis,McCullam,YP do feck all with bat.
JEEZ...where did i mention shakib. captain's job is not only to select main x1. look at his bowling changes. abdullah bowled only 2 where kallis went for 9 an over and pathan :facepalm: and what i hate most is his body language. always crumble in the pressure situation.

JEEZ...where did i mention shakib. captain's job is not only to select main x1. look at his bowling changes. abdullah bowled only 2 where kallis went for 9 an over and pathan :facepalm: and what i hate most is his body language. always crumble in the pressure situation.
Sorry for that. :icflove: That's hindsight, It's obvious to give a seamer in the end overs than a spinner. Pathan over Abdulla was a wrong decision I agree. You won't find many better players in pressure situation than Gambhir. He was the reason we won finals of World cup 07 and 11.

Sorry for that. :icflove: That's hindsight, It's obvious to give a seamer in the end overs than a spinner. Pathan over Abdulla was a wrong decision I agree. You won't find many better players in pressure situation than Gambhir. He was the reason we won finals of World cup 07 and 11.
hes a good player under pressure but not a captain. and we r talking abt captaincy here. i still remember his 57 against pakistan in t20 final '07

KKR's team management/selection is horrible once again. Heck drop Kallis and give RTD a shot in opening. He can't do any worst than Kallis with the bat and the ball. Narine, screw him. Sucked balls with the ball today. Get in Shakib. He can bowl, bat and what not (#1 allrounder for a reason for god's sake!!!)

KKR's team management/selection is horrible once again. Heck drop Kallis and give RTD a shot in opening. He can't do any worst than Kallis with the bat and the ball. Narine' date=' screw him. Sucked balls with the ball today. Get in Shakib. He can bowl, bat and what not (#1 allrounder for a reason for god's sake!!!)[/quote'] vai we dont need to say anything. performance will speak for itself

KKR's team management/selection is horrible once again. Heck drop Kallis and give RTD a shot in opening. He can't do any worst than Kallis with the bat and the ball. Narine' date=' screw him. Sucked balls with the ball today. Get in Shakib. He can bowl, bat and [b']what not (#1 allrounder for a reason for god's sake!!!)
What else?

last time shakib was declared the best bowler for KKR He is still KKR's best bowler. No doubt. And in this batting form, better than gambhir, kallis and Kalam with the bat and he is a good fielder too
These Bangla boys..asking their players to be in the playing XI is spreading like a viral in ICF.

Ya, like saffers, or bangladeshis.