Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

What do I say? Most people surely are opinionated teenagers here and I am not :dontknow: Anyway, I am done with this thread now! It was great having all the Pune fans around! :bye:
u can easily follow ur icon nd be an opinionated old bum :dono: oops sorry u already r. btw is ur eye blinking also faster than haming bird's wings?

Uthappa apologises to Pune fans

Uthappa said Ganguly had done the best he could do. "You have to respect his age well. It's the format that is most challenging for someone of his age," Uthappa told iplt20.com. "He has done a wonderful job for us in whatever capacity he could." Uthappa also said Warriors were involved in several close games but could not finish them. "There were so many games where we won 35 overs out of 40 … we played close games this year, but on the whole, we were bad. As a unit, we never felt we were not up to the mark. We had quality players, we were a very strong side, but somehow results never showed that. Even the atmosphere in the dressing room was very positive. We lost games by five runs or seven runs, even by one run. Those kinds of defeats hit you hard. We couldn't come back from there. Warriors had let their supporters down, Uthappa said, after they came out in large numbers in Pune despite their franchise losing consistently. "We want to apologise to the people in Pune. Even the afternoon games were full and they didn't mind coming to support us in insane heat. There were so many times that we kept telling ourselves that lets win games for them, they sit in so much heat and support us."
Should have scored faster uthu,always a good talker:headshake: