Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Pune Warriors will go all out to beat the Bambis :proud: Did the Mumbaiites start any feud on this thread? :hmmm: For me, there are soft matches and hard matches (like the ones with the gay team and the Pwnjab Pussies), and this is one of the soft matches. IPL is a marathon and not a 100m dash, so no point giving it out at once. Btw, are you a :pw: fan as well? :woot:
Of course!check my allegiance thread as for the feud check the posts by 1983-2011,numb,RedFever etc

Tomorrow is a match of 2 'Wannabe Indian' teams from Maharashtra.. :giggle: Both teams have specifically mentioned India in their names Mumbai Indians Pune Warriors India :hysterical:
Well, we like the word 'India'. Unlike you kangaroo-loving kittens. :giggle:

Oh ok' date=' 40 - 45 minutes away from city, not bad. I would have liked in Nehru Stadium though. They should have rebuilt that stadium.[/quote'] Panga going on in that stadium. The new stadium is just a bit far away - that's the only issue. The Expressway anyway has heavy traffic at night, it's gonna make it all the more heavier. Are you a :pw: fan? :woot:

I still am? :hmmm:
Well Zelig has been accepted as a :pw: fan, and we respect fans here. It's upto Zelig to agree or disagree with some of our individual ideas, and he's completely free to behave the way he wants to. Zelig can also leave for another team if he wishes to, but we would love to have Zelig as part of our team here.

Tomorrow is a family game. Big bros Pune take on younger brother oh-cho-chweet Mumbai. May the best man win! May Tendu score a rocking 50! :icflove: PS - Haters can say what they want :finger: but it's all within the family.
Shouldnt it be the other way round. Big brother Indians taking on Warriors.. it has always been like that