Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Thats why I was supporting Delhi coz Kolkata didn't play Shami Ahmed. Though i am in favor of DeLange but not Bhatia. Bhatia is just a waste of space. But I doubt whether Gambhir will drop him ever. Bhatia is a very close friend of Viru and co. Thats y Gambhir and Viru always make sure Bhatia stays in their franchise. But I want Shami Ahmed in playing 11 :hitler:
yep if he plays im supporting them!:two_thumbs_up:

I am waiting to kick Pune pussies asss again in the IPL. Just remember, we kicked their asss in the recently concluded World Series Hockey in the finals, 5-2 :giggle:. They must be feeling the pain of that even now :hysterical: SHER E PUNJAB ZINDABAD :yay::yay:
pune are losers in every game :hehe:

I am waiting to kick Pune pussies asss again in the IPL. Just remember, we kicked their asss in the recently concluded World Series Hockey in the finals, 5-2 :giggle:. They must be feeling the pain of that even now :hysterical: SHER E PUNJAB ZINDABAD :yay::yay:
World Series What? :dontknow:

u stick to hockey :winky:

pune are losers in every game :hehe:
No doubt, they r sore loosers.... Even their team was lead by a Sher e Punjabi, Yuvraj Singh and Now a Sher-e-Punjabi is leading Mumbai team. Look at the aggression of Bhajji on the field, with which he led the team against Chennai, the defending champions. Even, Bhajji led them to Champions League victory. Earlier, without Bhajji as captain, Mumbai used to choke in every important match. :hehe:

Wat iz hawkey???:blink:

pwne ne apni performance macho di hai! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: vsj81x.gifvsj81x.gifvsj81x.gifvsj81x.gif

Dada, you made me watch cricket again How Sourav made difference today? 1. He was ahead of Mumbai even before the start of the match. He read the pitch better than Mumbai. Included 3 regular spinners in the team. 2. Started with Kartik (not Rahul Sharma) against Levi who can not play spin well (How had Dhoni started against Levi?) 3. Used Kartik intelligently by using him as a surprise weapon every time 4. Wise shuffling of the bowlers 5. And perhaps only Dada can extract the best out of Dinda :P :icflove::two_thumbs_up::yay: To dada critics: :finger: