The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

A good start by KXIP was hindered by that Gilly hamstring, from which, KXIP went downwards. Par score on this ground was 150-160 in my opinion and they were well short. Poor Paras runs out Hussey once again ...lol. I don't think the middle order is where the likes of Dogra/Mandeep are going to excel where they are required to hit boundaries. Hussey isn't doing much down the order and should be coming in at #4 if he is to play in the team. Good innings by Gambhir prevented any hiccups :P

I still think we are short of a batsman..... None of our batsman are in Orange cap hunt. Hopefully Marsh will change that
Not one, all of the Indian batsmen look out of place to be honest. We might see a couple of changes not that there's much bench strength. we really needed the win tonite...to get some momentum going...Chalo, onto the next game :kxip:

@jind i feel sorry for david my state player dogra act was selfish one :facepalm:
I don't see Dogra as a t20 player tbh.. he's done in Ranji though. Btw,How many states do you have bro? MP, Himachal, Rajasthan, and residing in Dilli :hail:

I born in jaipur and am a rajput.feel a honor to born there. Thanks for almighty:bow: now you know why i support :rr: last year i support :kxip: for my ex belovedone. now she is not with me nd me not with :kxip: i never support :dd: due to delhi i lost everything

I born in jaipur and am a rajput.feel a honor to born there. Thanks for almighty:bow: now you know why i support :rr: last year i support :kxip: for my ex belovedone. now she is not with me nd me not with :kxip: i never support :dd: due to delhi i lost everything
:((

Indian Premier League chairman Rajiv Shukla on Thursday said that he has sought a report from the match referee over the incident involving Kings XI Punjab owner Preity Zinta during her side's IPL match against Kolkata Knight Riders in Mohali. Zinta was seen visibly agitated and reacting vigorously during the strategic time out period against the controversial dismissal of Kings XI batsman Shaun Marsh on Wednesday night. Shukla said that he had asked match referee Roshan Mahanama of Sri Lanka to submit a report to him at the earliest on the incident. "I have sought a report from the match referee on the entire issue. I will also take Preity Zinta's version on the incident," Shukla told PTI. It all started when Marsh was ruled out in a controversial manner in the 14th over. The left-hander under edged a Brett Lee delivery to KKR wicketkeeper Manvinder Bisla, who nodded that he had taken the catch cleanly even though TV replays suggested that there was a doubt in the decision. It took Kings XI captain Adam Gilchrist's intervention to calm Zinta down after she apparently had an exchange of words with the match officials.
http://sports.ndtv.com/ipl-2012/news/item/188731-ipl-chief-seeks-match-referees-report-on-preity-zinta-incident?pfrom=home-otherstories