And then they whinge.....

The only way to put an end to nonsense is to give it back mutlitplied .... Knuckle heads tend to understand a good kick in the gut more quickly than "Gandhiwaad" ...
The last time I checked , Afridi and Akhtar were still sledging our players including Sachin. So should we be brandishing out bats in aggressive manner towards these two ? Their abuse have been caught on tape and it is filthy . Remember Akhtar using filthy words against Pathan.

So disappointed with Sambit Bal's summing up of today's play. Such mediocre, platitudinous stuff. A rookie could have written that. Can you believe that this man is the chief editor of the biggest cricket portal in the world, valued at millions? And I am not even talking about his clumsy attempts at neutrality, usually ending in SKC-ship. Wait for Andrew Miller's piece though. The chap writes very well, and is well worth a read.

What makes you think that sheepishly ignoring all the nonsense will make it go away ? As it is None of the past Indian teams (barring a rare exception )have a record of abuse and we still attract such foul nonsense .... that tells me its high time we use Plan B.
Don't cross the line by brandishing your bat like a street thug ! Anyways, Let's see if Indian players have the guts to confront Afridi and Akhtar in the same manner.That , I will condone !:wink_smile:
So disappointed with Sambit Bal's summing up of today's play. Such mediocre, platitudinous stuff. A rookie could have written that. Can you believe that this man is the chief editor of the biggest cricket portal in the world, valued at millions? And I am not even talking about his clumsy attempts at neutrality, usually ending in SKC-ship. Wait for Andrew Miller's piece though. The chap writes very well, and is well worth a read.
Andrew Miller is a patronizing biased bordering racist bloke.
Don't cross the line by brandishing your bat like a street thug ! Anyways, Let's see if Indian players have the guts to confront Afridi and Akhtar in the same manner.That , I will condone !
So you think the Indians need guts to confront the retard that never grew up and the druggie that blew himself up? Do they look that intimidating to you?

well guys pls explain me this.. why issit they give so much hype on a beamer.. i agree beamers r dangerous.. but how could they claim tht beamer would have distracted him.. isnt getting hit by a bouncer is worse than escaping a beamer? comeon.. he wasnt even got hit unlike sachin who got hit on his grill...but he went on to score 91.... if KP is such a wussy-pu.ssy then he shud limit his playing to county matches or jus stay at home n lick his girls toes...

So you think the Indians need guts to confront the retard that never grew up and the druggie that blew himself up? Do they look that intimidating to you?
The question begs , why didn't they confront them before like they are doing now. Heck , I still remember the same Sreesanth walking back towards his run up like a coward when Inzi confronted him back for his sledge!
The question begs ' date=' why didn't they confront them before like they are doing now. Heck , I still remember the same Sreesanth walking back towards his run up like a coward when Inzi confronted him back for his sledge![/quote'] Like I said, maybe what KP said was much worse in comparison to what those two said. Secondly, you didn't have the same batsman/batsmen at the crease in these two separate incidents. Had Zaheer been the one who was sledged by those two to that degree, he might have done the same. BTW lookup what Sidhu did to Sohail. Also care to show me some video evidence of SS walking away like a coward?

Nice post on BBC chat thing-

This is not a comment on this article but rather an expression of disappointment at the quality of reporting of the BBC. This refers to the article linked here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/6921833.stm) by Oliver Brett. 2 points basically: 1. The picture of Sree Santh walking back to his run up with the caption "Sree Santh turns his back on Pietersen after bowling a beamer". I'm not sure what the BBC is trying to do with this picture. Yes, there was a beamer and Sree Santh did apologise immediately but if he were not turn his back thereafter to get back to his bowling mark what was he to do? Are the BBC trying to imply that he was some sort of barbarian that did his best fell their hero and did not care what happened. C'mon, this kind of reporting (or should I say imagery) is better suited to rags rather than "respected and unbiased" publications. 2. The other was this sentence in the report and I quote "Having almost been caught behind from a wild attempted cut, he played no shot to a ball from round the wicket which reversed sharply and trapped him in front off-stump." The "he" being KP; I'm sorry Oliver but he wasn't almost caught behind - he was caught behind but just wasn't given out when he clearly was. I'm not complaining about the decision itself - this is cricket and umpires do get it right and wrong in equal measure. But as a reporter, you aren't reporting. You are making things up as you go along. No wonder people think that the BBC's standards are dropping!
Like I said, maybe what KP said was much worse in comparison to what those two said. Secondly, you didn't have the same batsman/batsmen at the crease in these two separate incidents. Had Zaheer been the one who was sledged by those two to that degree, he might have done the same. BTW lookup what Sidhu did to Sohail. Also care to show me some video evidence of SS walking away like a coward?
Cq8-ZkfcJiM

Eh? He said what he wanted to and walked back. The commies are overplaying it. And coming back to what we were arguing about, you didn't have the same batsman/batsmen at the crease in these two separate incidents. Had Zaheer been the one who was sledged by those two to that degree, he might have done the same. Also, remember Sidhu-Sohail?

So disappointed with Sambit Bal's summing up of today's play. Such mediocre, platitudinous stuff. A rookie could have written that. Can you believe that this man is the chief editor of the biggest cricket portal in the world, valued at millions? And I am not even talking about his clumsy attempts at neutrality, usually ending in SKC-ship.
Indeed. He shows a genuine lack of cricketing knowledge as well. Have a read over this load of turd;
That the Indians had gone till today without conceding more than 300 runs in an innings to England on this tour owed much to Zaheer. For the first time in a series, Zaheer has been the bowler India have expected him to be since 2000, when he served notice by knocking over Steve Waugh's middle stump with a scorching yorker in the Champions Trophy: A match-winning spearhead.
For the first time ? Was this mug in a coma during 2002/03 or 2003/04 ? Did he not see how brilliantly led the line against the West Indies at home, against New Zealand away, against NZ at home, in Australia at Brisbane ? Zaheer's match-winning 4 wicket haul on a dustbowl in Kandy back in the summer of 2001 provided ample indication of his class as a Test bowler. First time in a series, my ass.
Guest dada_rocks
Doesnt matter who started it- you partake in it = you are equally guilty.
yes we should keep copping crap without lifting a finger.. btw afridi akhtar sledge nahin karte hain road side ruffian style mein maan/behan abuse karte hain...