India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

if they get out now ban sadhoni:finger:
sidhoni ko peeto :whack:
ban karo ise :protest:
Ban this Dhoni Cheerleader :protest:
Panauti thread of the day. Sadhoni makes this thread and India loses 4 wickets within 20 runs. And Dhoni gets RO. :whack:
man this guy Sidhoni is a manhoos ban all such posters who bring badkismet to the team :finger:
How quickly people forget my match-thread making abilities! :sniffle:
Nah good to see. We need to always play with fire. In aus and eng we were a bunch of wimps who said and did jack Dont listen to sky commentary team , they are bunch of imbeciles. Today they have been so nast to India and *****y. Llyod and botham in particular have been spouting hate
and with water while batting and bowling? :cantstop:
Nah good to see. We need to always play with fire. In aus and eng we were a bunch of wimps who said and did jack Dont listen to sky commentary team , they are bunch of imbeciles. Today they have been so nast to India and *****y. Llyod and botham in particular have been spouting hate
It's been nearly three decades! Can't blame them. How long can one hold their frustrations at their own team's ineptness for 28 long years. Imagine these duds had to put up with likes of Tufnell and Giles. :giggle:
India will have to chase 250 runs in 60 overs (2 sessions) on Day 5. Can they achieve it @ 4+ RPO on this pitch? I think they will go for it' date=' it doesn't matter 2-1 or 3-1.[/quote'] I think you should phrase it like this - India will have to survive for 50 overs so as to lose this series by 2-1 instead of 3-1 :(