India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

Take your spirit of game and shove it where the sun doesnt shine. They are playing for India and they better play with pride and passion and not like a bunch of old gentlemen having a tea party.
yeah sure!!!! first lose 4-0 to Eng, then 4-0 to Aus and now on the verge of losing at home to Eng but continue with the tashan :facepalm: p.s. there are far better ways of showing pride and passion than abusing - guys like Kumble and Dravid did it for their entire careers.
Eng should bat as long as they can and go for the draw.Indians are very dangerous when forced to bat like crazy and play attacking cricket (no matter what the format/pitch/opponent) Still remember the Hobart :boffing: of 330 in 30 overs ...
but thats only against SL:giggle:
They behave like cry-babies, embarrassing really! complete lack of class and people want emotionally fragile guy like Kohli to be India's next Captain. :antijinx:
It's ok dude, not like they went over the top. Bit of aggression as Shastri said is good cos 'it wakes people up' :--D Besides they totally backed their aggression with performance. I thought we really bowed well today.