Satyamev Jayate - Aamir Khan's first TV show

ViruRulez

What a thought, only Aamir khan can think of something like this...bringing these real issues to the forefront....:isalute: :isalute: ...This guy is the real badshah of bollywood but unlike someone he doesn't chest thump accolades ...sachha Indian :isalute:

What a thought' date=' only Aamir khan can think of something like this...bringing these real issues to the forefront....:isalute: :isalute: ...This guy is the real badshah of bollywood but unlike someone he doesn't chest thump accolades ...sachha Indian :isalute:[/quote'] Have you watched crime patrol before declaring the Aamir as the only sachha Indian ?

Have you watched crime patrol before declaring the Aamir as the only sachha Indian ?
Ya I have seen Crime Patrol...they reenact actual events but this really touched my heart. I was pretty surprised to see female physicians are involved in this business as well, and they haven't lost their licenses even after sting operations. It was so surreal hearing these victims. Aamir Khan...a great human being...:hatsoff: for his efforts

I haven't seen crime petrol either but his show can be more influential as people follow him cuz of his status so he has more audience and more influence. The first episode was every close to what our family is going through and for the first time in my life I left the dinner table without eating dinner. It was impossible to not come close to tears when that lady's photo was shown after her husband bit her. It was worse than any animal attack.

^^^ absolutely...after long time I had tears... How can a family where husband is Orthopedic Surgeon, FIL is a professor, MIL ex vice principal make an attempt to kill the girl child..that was so shocking and disturbing..and WTF "jai shri Krishna" code word for a boy and "jai mata di" code word for a girl...WTF?? where did these physicians get their license I really want to know....disgusting

Ya I have seen Crime Patrol...they reenact actual events but this really touched my heart. I was pretty surprised to see female physicians are involved in this business as well' date=' and they haven't lost their licenses even after sting operations. It was so surreal hearing these victims. Aamir Khan...a great human being...:hatsoff: for his efforts[/quote'] So basically you like this show because it was done by Amir khan:hysterical:

Voices in my head... The cynic: this is too soon and too many. How many days would it take to investigate and collect enough evidence from 64 locations to constitute grounds for suspension of license. The skeptic: There's too much money transferred between a medium sized institution like a nursing home and local government to make it easy for someone to unilaterally take action against them. Has star network worked behind the scenes and organized this to happen after the series opener as a PR activity? The optimist: good start for the program. Hope this continues on a large and deep scale across the country.

Voices in my head... The cynic: this is too soon and too many. How many days would it take to investigate and collect enough evidence from 64 locations to constitute grounds for suspension of license. The skeptic: There's too much money transferred between a medium sized institution like a nursing home and local government to make it easy for someone to unilaterally take action against them. Has star network worked behind the scenes and organized this to happen after the series opener as a PR activity? The optimist: good start for the program. Hope this continues on a large and deep scale across the country.
The timing is definitely suspicious. Government takes much longer even when they are in a hurry. But guess what, I welcome this even of the timing was fixed to benefit the show. The end result is good. I would rather see AK make some money than those idiotic doctors keep killing.

I haven't seen crime petrol either but his show can be more influential as people follow him cuz of his status so he has more audience and more influence. The first episode was every close to what our family is going through and for the first time in my life I left the dinner table without eating dinner. It was impossible to not come close to tears when that lady's photo was shown after her husband bit her. It was worse than any animal attack.
???

The timing is definitely suspicious. Government takes much longer even when they are in a hurry. But guess what' date=' I welcome this even of the timing was fixed to benefit the show. The end result is good. I would rather see AK make some money than those idiotic doctors keep killing.[/quote'] well said. like that guy in the program said about Krishan Kumar's movement, it's all worth it even if one child's life is saved.

I hope you NEVER have to go through anything like people in the show. :pray:

Is Amir going to talk about Men leaving their kids and wives for some young mistresses ? If yes' date=' is going to talk about his own life too ?[/quote'] As long as 2 adults agree to marry or to divorce, its their choice. As long as he is taking care of his kids and his wife is ok with the support he is providing, I dont see anything wrong in getting divorce. Obviously no one prefers to get divorced but its better to be divorced and happy then to be in a miserable marriage