Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

Ki re parveen kaneria...eto raaga raagi keno...pondi dekhte giye missus er kaache dhora porish ni to? :hmmm:
oita tou hote thakey... perils of living together... she has come to accept it. :icflove: raag kichu nei re, emni chele ta gaala gaali diche aami oke ektu tangda dichee.

:icflove: i've no issues dude. this guy decided to escalate it and i was playing along. he said put my name anywhere and i riposted with the trash can comment which he decided to get offended by and got offensive in return. and yes, our farewell match. :((
Awww ... I am least offended and your long explanations are absolutely unnecessary :giggle: If you are offended, then :dontknow: Drink some :pepsi: and play some :music: maybe :hmmmm2: Oh, and I forgot :finger:

So its pravinkataria Saurav01 Ram Sidhoni laaloo RoRo Others interested, please sign up
Why do you keep omitting my name :hmmmm2: This mod is so biased, I don't think he will give me the rights to open the match thread even if I win the radomizer shyt :sad: