Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

:finger:
lol Your team is so far from the playoffs it's already in next year's qualifying. How the feck are you even eligible to put your name in? I'd show you my finger but all of them are up your team's dickholes.

lol Your team is so far from the playoffs it's already in next year's qualifying. How the feck are you even eligible to put your name in? I'd show you my finger but all of them are up your team's dickholes.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

MI is my second favourite team, that's why. Look at the 'Allegiance Thread' before making baseless comments. :whack: And you are no one to decide on my eligibility anyway. :finger:

MI is my second favourite team, that's why. Look at the 'Allegiance Thread' before making baseless comments. :whack: And you are no one to decide on my eligibility anyway. :finger:
sit on it. You decided your eligibility, I had nothing to do with it. :giggle:

Saurav can put his name as MI fan.. Jaaney dijiye Kataria ji.. :icflove: In any case, it'll be the last match of MI.. :sad: Wish to go out on a happy note..
:icflove: i've no issues dude. this guy decided to escalate it and i was playing along. he said put my name anywhere and i riposted with the trash can comment which he decided to get offended by and got offensive in return. and yes, our farewell match. :((