ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

Kya bol raha hai? :dontknow: How much did Amit Mishra trouble England in England last year or how much did Piyush Chawla made the batsmen hop in the WC 2011? Comparing Kumble to Chawla is a big :facepalm: You should play a leg spinner if he's good - in form and taking wickets.
On a serious note, you can't compare that pitch where we played against ENG/SA with these Premadasa wickets. They were national highways back in the 2011 WC. And yes, Piyush will be successfull against Saffers.They struggled against Warne also. Dont know against Aussies though as they had Warne in their own side a while back. Go with 3 spinners against Saffers. Anyways, Chawla can't be as bad as Dinda/Zak
NRR in T20 almost makes no sense. It is good when you play a lot of games but to separate NRR from just 2 games is stupid and so is pre-seeding stupid. :headshake:
I agree NRR on two games is stupid.but it being T20 I can live with it.atleast it takes current performance in account. I'm saying pre-seedings are stupid-er
On a serious note, you can't compare that pitch where we played against ENG/SA with these Premadasa wickets. They were national highways back in the 2011 WC. And yes, Piyush will be successfull against Saffers.They struggled against Warne also. Dont know against Aussies though as they had Warne in their own side a while back. Go with 3 spinners against Saffers. Anyways, Chawla can't be as bad as Dinda/Zak
Dude, no point in making a decision now - we need to look at the pitch and decide mate. There is a possibility it may not turn and if we play 3 spinners on such a pitch we will find ourselves wanting.
I agree NRR on two games is stupid.but it being T20 I can live with it.atleast it takes current performance in account. I'm saying pre-seedings are stupid-er
Pre-seedings are not only stupid but also bad for the teams' moral/ performances. Imagine IND beating England the way they did and then playing a do or die match against PAK on Sunday while the Poms find themselves in the semis thanks to self-destructing Windies and Taylorcrap captaincy of Kiwis. :omg:
How many of you guys would support a format like the 99WC ? I thought it was the best format with points being carried forward to the next round depending upon the matches you won against other teams that qualified from yor group.
2003 WC was the best I saw.cant remember the 99 WC format
Pre-seedings are not only stupid but also bad for the teams' moral/ performances. Imagine IND beating England the way they did and then playing a do or die match against PAK on Sunday while the Poms find themselves in the semis thanks to self-destructing Windies and Taylorcrap captaincy of Kiwis. :omg:
++