ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

So' date=' for you it's ok to play with enemies in other countries. Life of people in Mumbai doesn't matter if you travel go few kms away?[/quote'] Of course Mumbai victims mean everything thing is i m against bcci allowing pakistan team for a whole tour into india where as icc and asia cup matches if it has been drawn like that there is nothing we can do unless our team forfeits it.
Of course Mumbai victims mean everything thing is i m against bcci allowing pakistan team for a whole tour into india where as icc and asia cup matches if it has been drawn like that there is nothing we can do unless our team forfeits it.
Nothing we can do? Boycott the whole tournament. It won't be first time in cricket. England and NZ didn't play their matches in Zimbabwe and Kenya respectively. It's ok for you to shake hands with enemies if the event is organized by someone else. I didn't know that Sarkar follows such double standards and life of Indians becomes secondary if someone else arranges the party.
You're slicing it too thin. There's a difference between hosting a team and playing a match against them. Why isn't the Pakistani team playing in Mumbai? I can confirm it's not because of Shiv Sena.
I know. I don't have any problem with India-Pakistan matches. My question was just for Sarkar.
I know. I don't have any problem with India-Pakistan matches. My question was just for Sarkar.
Well i already said this no bilateral series and if the draw happens to be in icc tournaments and asia cups there is nothing we can do how is it double standards there is a difference in inviting them to india and playing them away in multinational tournaments.
Nothing we can do? Boycott the whole tournament. It won't be first time in cricket. England and NZ didn't play their matches in Zimbabwe and Kenya respectively. It's ok for you to shake hands with enemies if the event is organized by someone else. I didn't know that Sarkar follows such double standards and life of Indians becomes secondary if someone else arranges the party.
As a india fan i m ready to boycott all india and pak matches is the bcci and players read to do that.
Well i already said this no bilateral series and if the draw happens to be in icc tournaments and asia cups there is nothing we can do how is it double standards there is a difference in inviting them to india and playing them away in multinational tournaments.
am with Sarkar on this one