TEAM KKR opens a restaurant ..more items added to the menu

mhr123

I have a personal record of eating 24 chomchoms under 4 mins
feeeck.. then u must have added 2-3 Kgs to ur body weight.... But i too love them , along with Sondesh... I do carry atleast 2 kgs of sondesh from Kolkata before i board the flight.. can't carry chamcham it gets spoiled within a day.

feeeck.. then u must have added 2-3 Kgs to ur body weight.... But i too love them , along with Sondesh... I do carry atleast 2 kgs of sondesh from Kolkata before i board the flight.. can't carry chamcham it gets spoiled within a day.
I used to be super chubby back in the day...constant consumption of mishti doi, roshogolla contests, bunking school to find some random weddings and pretend to be a barati to get free food :giggle: I really love shon papri though....those flaky, really light weight dry sweets? P002_Haldirams_Soan_Papdi.jpg

mangsho? u mean after bishorjon? you're a monster :omg: :hail: :hail: :hail:
yup. Competing with friends, I think we were in 4th or 5th standard. They were small luchis, you know the type... but still it was a task that needed a cast-iron stomach to complete.

kataria.support KKR....we have the best food and best babes. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
But why do I need to support kkr for that? :) Also, the best bong meyra have moved to Bombay already and good bong food is available here too... Bhojohari, hangla's, Calcutta club :hail: