Shah Rukh Khan thread

bulbul

can you add don't care to poll options?
@ OP: Can you add a don't care but I care enough to declare that I don't care option to the polls too.
@OP can you add bhaktgiri is my name, writing long witty posts is my game. :--D
I am all ears. Make you list. I will add all the options you want, including the option "OP is a potato". :D

How can you conclude that he is selfish? Not that I condone any violence, but SRK was called a Pakistani by the ground staff at the Wankhede. This was heard by him, his children and the friends of his children. Being called a Pakistani is not exactly a very pleasing platitude, you see.
Well to prove SRK is selfish, I did this google search. https://www.google.com/search?q=selfish+shahrukh+khan&oq=selfish+shahrukh+khan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.7097j0j9&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8 But I am too lazy to research for you and tell you why he is a selfish. Please help yourself in discovering this. :sad:

Why should we hate a person we dont know personally? at most we can say is that "we dont care"
I don't know. But there is an aura around him which makes him unattractive to me. However these are opinions which I had since long back, and I kinda stop following Bollywood since quite some times. But the opinion about him sticked in my mind. Don't know what kids think these days.

Well to prove SRK is selfish' date=' I did this google search. [url']https://www.google.com/search?q=selfish+shahrukh+khan&oq=selfish+shahrukh+khan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.7097j0j9&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8 But I am too lazy to research for you and tell you why he is a selfish. Please help yourself in discovering this. :sad:
I just got 16,40,000 results when I googled is Albert Einstein retarded? Google returned so many replies. He truly must be retarded. I mean what kind of a person would spend his hours studying under a table lamp, working out some obscure theory on relativity and/or such pointless stuff while staying in Switzerland? I mean he should have been out Sking, eating Lindt and dancing around in tight lederhosen. Google has confirmed by hypothesis. Einstein was truly retarded. I too am lazy to do more exhaustive research. Using google, please help yourself discover his utter retarsion further.

VERY broadly speaking, the anti-SRK can be classified in these 2 categories – 1) People who just hate the fact that’s successful, rich and famous (Probably 80-90% of the anti-SRK crowd) and 2) People who just can seem to digest the fact of a Pro-Indian Muslim success story. The oft repeated allegation against him is that he’s a Pakistani/muslim coddler, merely on the basis of a few conciliatory statements he had made about Ind-Pakistan friendship. What else should he said? We should be at war, throwing nukes at each and killing millions?

VERY broadly speaking' date=' the anti-SRK can be classified in these 2 categories – 1) People who just hate the fact that’s successful, rich and famous (Probably 80-90% of the anti-SRK crowd) and 2) People who just can seem to digest the fact of a Pro-Indian Muslim success story. The oft repeated allegation against him is that he’s a Pakistani/muslim coddler, merely on the basis of a few conciliatory statements he had made about Ind-Pakistan friendship. What else should he said? We should be at war, throwing nukes at each and killing millions?[/quote'] what about the people who just don't care? :((

Man' date=' you really must [b']NOT care! I mean, you have been in this thread all day, trying to shout at the top of your voice that you dont care. :phehehe:
fighting for the rights of people who deserve a poll choice of just not caring about SRK. hum honge kamyaab :protest:

I just got 16' date='40,000 results when I googled is Albert Einstein retarded? Google returned so many replies. He truly must be retarded. I mean what kind of a person would spend his hours studying under a table lamp, working out some obscure theory on relativity and/or such pointless stuff while staying in Switzerland? I mean he should have been out Sking, eating Lindt and dancing around in tight lederhosen. Google has confirmed by hypothesis. Einstein was truly retarded. I too am lazy to do more exhaustive research. Please help yourself using google discover his utter retarsion further.
:haha: Well, that was not my intention of putting up a link there. The point is - I am too lazy to prove why he is a selfish person. If you want to debate with me on this, I just give up. But if you want a debate on this topic with yourself, there I provided a point to kick start the debate. :D

VERY broadly speaking' date=' the anti-SRK can be classified in these 2 categories – 1) People who just hate the fact that’s successful, rich and famous (Probably 80-90% of the anti-SRK crowd) and 2) People who just can seem to digest the fact of a Pro-Indian Muslim success story. The oft repeated allegation against him is that he’s a Pakistani/muslim coddler, merely on the basis of a few conciliatory statements he had made about Ind-Pakistan friendship. What else should he said? We should be at war, throwing nukes at each and killing millions?[/quote'] 1) I admire many rich people, like Dhirubhai Ambani, Warren Buffett ect. 2) I like people like Amir Khan, Abdul Kalam Azad, Javed Akhtar etc Tell me, in which category I lie?

VERY broadly speaking' date=' the anti-SRK can be classified in these 2 categories – 1) People who just hate the fact that’s successful, rich and famous (Probably 80-90% of the anti-SRK crowd) and 2) People who just can seem to digest the fact of a Pro-Indian Muslim success story. The oft repeated allegation against him is that he’s a Pakistani/muslim coddler, merely on the basis of a few conciliatory statements he had made about Ind-Pakistan friendship. What else should he said? We should be at war, throwing nukes at each and killing millions?[/quote'] 3rd Category - People who don't like his acting.

3rd Category - People who don't like his acting.
Dude, there are tons of sh!tty actors and actresses out there. Do you see all of them being lambasted as much as SRK? The vitriol against SRK goes much deeper than just plain contempt of bad acting.

1) I admire many rich people, like Dhirubhai Ambani, Warren Buffett ect. 2) I like people like Amir Khan, Abdul Kalam Azad, Javed Akhtar etc Tell me, in which category I lie?
You tell me. You know yourself better than anyone else.

Dude, there are tons of sh!tty actors and actresses out there. Do you see all of them being lambasted as much as SRK? The vitriol against SRK goes much deeper than just plain contempt of bad acting.
I just added a 3rd category which does include people who don't like his acting. I didn't say the other 2 didn't exist.