Most worthless player of IPL 2012?

Texan

I mock Jadeja all the time, but you can't blame the guy for the price tag. Two teams wanted him badly and they engaged in a bidding war. It happens. Just because they paid more than others for him, its not like CSK are expecting him to deliver more than others. They know he's a valuable player in this format, as its short, he's handy in all aspects of the game and more than likely will deliver doing at least one of them.

I added a caveat there didn't I? "If worth equates money" I believe he was over priced. Does this mean I blame Jadeja for the price? NO. Does this mean I feel a player's worth is by his price tag? NO. But, given the question and the assumption of "worth equates price tag" I feel he's worthless(negative sense).

I added a caveat there didn't I? "If worth equates money" I believe he was over priced. Does this mean I blame Jadeja for the price? NO. Does this mean I feel a player's worth is by his price tag? NO. But, given the question and the assumption of "worth equates price tag" I feel he's worthless(negative sense).
May be he is worthless even before IPL started :dontknow:

Yusuf Pathan clearly is the winner. I really wonder what kind of message does selecting him every time despite his poor performances every match, means for the KKR Squad? Clearly any player on their bench would be thinking why I am not given a chance over this guy? And if he is going to play every match, better to send him at the top, so instead of getting 6 runs batting at no.5, with opening he might get 10 runs with the fielding restrictions. At least some improvement.