India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

#WIvIND: Back-to-back IPL action by Tiwary! Danced down the track and creamed Permaul over long on then over long off for 6s! Moves to 25 #WIvIND: Add another 6! This time by Rohit off Bishoo - into the seats in the Hall & Griffith Stand. IND 161-4. Rohit 73* Tiwary 25* Somebody remind them this is suppose to be Test cricket

How did you guys miss him bowling in the Duleep Trophy final? Was one of the best ever spells in domestic cricket I have seen. Unfortunately no videos as the match was streamed on the BCCI site.
any idea of his pace His bowling action looks very good

He can touch 145. But in that game he was mostly in 130s when I saw that game. But please don't talk about Pace here. Wickets are all what matters. I'll take Joginder Sharma, Vinay Kumar without speed anyday on the basis of their record. :P (sarcasm)

#WIvIND: Back-to-back IPL action by Tiwary! Danced down the track and creamed Permaul over long on then over long off for 6s! Moves to 25 #WIvIND: Add another 6! This time by Rohit off Bishoo - into the seats in the Hall & Griffith Stand. IND 161-4. Rohit 73* Tiwary 25* Somebody remind them this is suppose to be Test cricket
:WTF:everybody wants to be sehwag?
i think this suits Rhoit better.. don't think he is an out and out defensive player. He needs to release his testosterone every once in a while. Otherwise sooner than later he is going to have an epic brainfart.
:hatsoff: awesomely put!
i think this suits Rhoit better.. don't think he is an out and out defensive player. He needs to release his testosterone every once in a while. Otherwise sooner than later he is going to have an epic brainfart.
Rohit i can undertand but tiwary hitting back to back sixes of a fast bowler is surprising edit:bowler was a spinner,my bad
He can touch 145. But in that game he was mostly in 130s when I saw that game. But please don't talk about Pace here. Wickets are all what matters. I'll take Joginder Sharma, Vinay Kumar without speed anyday on the basis of their record. :P (sarcasm)
As long as he can take wickets on a regular basics without going for too many runs then his pace of around 135 is hardly a problem Does he have variation as well?

Tiwary is such an idiot! A great opportunity comes knocking,starts off pretty well and throws it away... Would have cemented a place in Indian Test XI had he went on to make a meaningful contribution thanks to East Zone reservation

Tiwary can be a useful player for the ODI squad but not test cricket Pujara Rahane Rohit Raina are the ones fighting for a spot in our Test side
Tiwary is also one of the contenders for that test spot! He has made good amount of runs in the Ranjis to stake his claim as well!