India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

Raina? Seriously?
I think when Laxman retires they will first try Raina but in the end Rohit will be the natural successor to Laxman The boy has the skill, temperament just needs to add consistency Not sure who will get Dravid spot Pujara has always staked a valid claim for a spot in the Test side but Rahane still has a chance
I think when Laxman retires they will first try Raina but in the end Rohit will be the natural successor to Laxman The boy has the skill, temperament just needs to add consistency Not sure who will get Dravid spot Pujara has always staked a valid claim for a spot in the Test side but Rahane still has a chance
Raina had his chance and stuffed it. Let him go back to FC cricket. His FC numbers aren't as good as the other chaps anyway.

#WIvIND: OUT! Rohit's stumps shattered by Delorn Johnson! Cleaned up for 94. #WIvIND: Superb inswinger from left-arm pacer Johnson coming around the wicket. Came through the gate and cleaned up Rohit. India A 204-6 anyways great work by Rohit as usual,Can any of our bowlers bat? I think we might just reach close to 250 could have done even better if Mukund, Dhawan or Rahane had contributed

who wins or loses this hardly matter its all about who takes his chances and stands out Their are at least 2 spots available in the batting department and one spot available in the fast bowling department Pujara and Rohit have done well Ahmed in bowling