Famous/ Your Pickup Lines

ludhianvi

Maybe another post increasing thread but it could be funny and interesting. Tell your favourite pickup lines that you have heard, that you have used, or those that have been used on you. Add a little story of an encounter with such pickup line. I'll start with the oldest trick in the book. "What time is it" used on me when I was a teenager. Being so innocent and naive, I replied by answering by actually telling the time or that I dont have a watch:hysterical:

"So...... Whats the plan for the weekend ? " -- Is being just curious "So...... Whats the plan for the weekend ? Going somewhere ? " -- Is showing intent "So...... Whats the plan for the weekend ? Going somewhere ? I am free actually "- is being dead serious.

"agla show kitne baje ka hai" - when planning to go to a movie another one very comman me or someone in our group to a friend- "paani le aa yaar apne ghar se" when playing cricket in tennis court which is near friendz house.. the reply to this from that friend is - "pencho mai nahi laa raha har waqt"

:hysterical: That will get you jailed How about" Where have you been all my life":D
thats not a pick up line.. that sounds like you are proposing.. Pick up line's only intention --- > flirt , have fun and then Good bye !

ok' date=' thanks for the tips, sriram. I am a newbie in this area:D[/quote'] Hehe.. dont mention it... Try these too.. -- " What was your number again ? " -- " Are you by any chance an alumni of that school ? .. You look vaguely similar.. Cant exactly place you though".. --" T'was nice talking to you... Maybe we can meet up sometime again"...

" My friends and I are going to that movie this weekend... You wanna join ? " " Oh.. You live there ? I come to that place all the time.. Maybe i can drop in sometime.. "... " I dunno why.. it feels so nice to talk to you..".. ( guess this is a bit too sensual.. )

My favorite conversation starter in the US - how do you rate Obama's chances in 2008? Trust me, it starts an instant conversation - everyone seems to have an opinion on that - where you take it from that point depends on how slick you are! :D

how about commenting on the perfume..of the girl... i once did that...and she was happy to hear that..we did exchang few more sentences..and then her friends took her away...though i was able to win few smiles from her after wards.. this was during our college fest..and the girls were from Lady Harding..seedhe doctor pe line maara tha..:heart:

Whatever happened to the old style of clubbing and dragging? :hysterical: I am joking so please don't get worked up.

..in response to that, I 'll give you one " Buy yourself a new joke" :shades_smile:
Are bhai itna gusa na ho. Waise I will buy a new joke once men instead of hand start using their feet. Jabtag wo nahi hoga to joke to same hath walla hi rahiga na? :D