Euro 2012

ganeshran

Good grief Spain o Spain. All night long i waited for them to switch gears. Up the tempo a bit. But no it was almost like they played the game in snooze mode. On the other hand France utterly and completely lacked imagination, whilst Spain were like choreographers. Full of ideas and cheeky contemplation's. I guess RV put it best:-

spain are pure technical grinders. i admire their ability and skill but it doesn't half make the game dull.

Spain is about pure possesion & passing football. They play football total text book style with almost no gramatical error. France had no clue how to break its defence, probably has the best defence team atm. All they missed is Villa; team like it deserve more goals but they are lacking little balance in front.

really disappointed france got out.. they very nicely pressed on the spanish side, hardly seen anybody enjoying 44% of possession vs spain, just that france were poor in the final front, but tbh france have a very good side, they will be a force in the 2014 wc..croatia too played very well against spain.. 2day i hope my favorite side england dont disappoint me... england have serious pace upfront, i`ll go with a 2-1 eng win

really disappointed france got out.. they very nicely pressed on the spanish side, hardly seen anybody enjoying 44% of possession vs spain, just that france were poor in the final front, but tbh france have a very good side, they will be a force in the 2014 wc..croatia too played very well against spain.. 2day i hope my favorite side england dont disappoint me... england have serious pace upfront, i`ll go with a 2-1 eng win
This is exactly how Spain played during the World Cup.

Barring a 10 minute spell early in the 1st half Italy bossed the game. Pirlo dominated the game, Montolivo was also impressive. If Balotelli could finish, Italy would have won by a few goals. Italy did not look good at the back in the 1st half, Germany should cause them a lot of problems.

Barring a 10 minute spell early in the 1st half Italy bossed the game. Pirlo dominated the game' date=' Montolivo was also impressive. If Balotelli could finish, Italy would have won by a few goals. Italy did not look good at the back in the 1st half, Germany should cause them a lot of problems.[/quote'] Suprised by Monto, did not expect much from him as trequartista. Italy do need a good striker though, they are really missing Rossi. Di Natale could play but in whos place, I didnt think Cassano was exceptional. At least Balo offers strength and holding the ball up front