Euro 2012

ganeshran

Firstly, Many of them is not true. And the thing about Balotelli is that he is a great player which makes his behavior "epic". If he was just a ordinary player, he would have been declared not fit on mental level for top level football.

Firstly, Many of them is not true. And the thing about Balotelli is that he is a great player which makes his behavior "epic". If he was just a ordinary player, he would have been declared not fit on mental level for top level football.

I hope not' date=' most boring team in the history of the planet. Go Italy[/quote'] They are not boring, they always look to play an attacking game and have a beautiful passing game. What makes them appear boring is every opposition they face parking the bus in front of goal which has become so common nowadays and ruined excitement in football. Don't fall for that chit in the media about Spain being boring, they are one of the few teams who are positive and look to attack. Go Spain.

They appear boring because the manner which they play is posession based and looking to pass thorugh the middle and they do not have many players who can break with pace- the players they do hav of that nature like Torres and maybe Navas they need to include. Torres has to start vs Italy, cant believe Negredo played last match. If aany team had that many technically gifted passers they would love it to bits and of course they would play them all... I mean there are calls to drop Alonso or Busquets- in my view it should be Alonso IF one of those two need to be dropped. But how the hell do you drop him, hes a great player. Having said that Silva, Torres, Navas up front and the all bArca midfield trio would work well too...Torres for fabregas is more straightforward.

They appear boring because the manner which they play is posession based and looking to pass thorugh the middle and they do not have many players who can break with pace- the players they do hav of that nature like Torres and maybe Navas they need to include. Torres has to start vs Italy' date=' cant believe Negredo played last match. If aany team had that many technically gifted passers they would love it to bits and of course they would play them all... I mean there are calls to drop Alonso or Busquets- in my view it should be Alonso IF one of those two need to be dropped. But how the hell do you drop him, hes a great player. Having said that Silva, Torres, Navas up front and the all bArca midfield trio would work well too...Torres for fabregas is more straightforward.[/quote'] I don't think you can drop Busquets or Alonso to be honest. If you can get in behind the midfield, Spain do not look all that convincing defensively, especially with Arbeloa at right back. Having 2 holding players offers the defence good protection. Holland are not as good technically as Spain are and are even worse defensively. Van Marwijk played De Jong and Van Bommel as holding players but came under pressure from the media to drop one of them and include Huntelaar or Van Der Vaart in the team. When he did drop one of them against Portugal, they got raped and should have lost by about 4 or 5 goals. Spain dropping Alonso or Busquets would be an unnecessary attacking risk. I agree Torres (or even Llorente) should start for them.

Firstly' date=' Many of them is not true. And the thing about Balotelli is that he is a great player which makes his behavior "epic". If he was just a ordinary player, he would have been declared not fit on mental level for top level football.[/quote'] Despite whatever people say about him, he delivers the lolz both on and of the field :hatsoff: [ame=
Balotelli can't put his bib on HILARIOUS HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Hope italy win this...wish Torres had started for Spain though not sure about this no 9 flloating formation...also I would have thought a CB pairing of Chiellini and Barz with Balzeratti at LB would have been better ..Balza a bit unlucky hes been very good this tourno..Bonucci has been good too to be fair, but Chiell is better at CB than LB