Varun and Yadav were too good today

Cricketics

He was rested not injured. He played Devdhar trophy just one week after that and other than that even if he was injured those were just niggles and minor injuries not like Cummins or Pattinson which ruled them out for months.
why re u feeding the mod troll? :((

He was rested not injured. He played Devdhar trophy just one week after that and other than that even if he was injured those were just niggles and minor injuries not like Cummins or Pattinson which ruled them out for months.
he was injured.ankle injury.and injury is injury.you miss matches because of it. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

name calling isnt allowed on ICF.hope you know the rules. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
i didnt named call ya ... u have serious brain injury plz get it healed quickly and post like before again :two_thumbs_up: all the best for recovery bro :D

i dearly hope india play at least these 2 in the t20 wc, only then india will have a potent bowling nd a dangerous batting line up... with the likes of koomars,jadeja,munaf etc playing in the wc, they will get tore apart by every team nd it would be so monotonous nd distress to see them bowl...lets have some fookin pace!!!

:omg: he was trolling? :ohmy:
Everything for you will be "serious posting"...I guess you can't tell the difference between trolling and normal posting given that you have mustered up 4 times the number of posts I have in half the time! ps: don't take it seriously...I am trolling now

Everything for you will be "serious posting"...I guess you can't tell the difference between trolling and normal posting given that you have mustered up 4 times the number of posts I have in half the time! ps: don't take it seriously...I am trolling now
every thread getting derailed :mad: am i the only serious poster here? :mad: :P (yes even im trolling fyi)

Sir, trolling and wisdom are just different sides of the same coin - it's all about perspective. By the way, you have them hook, line, and sinker with your...errrr wisdom :two_thumbs_up:
No. He didnt. Everybody knew he was trolling. We were just feeding him. Bechara bahut bhookha tha. Hamne to bas use chhakaya troll bhar ke. :--D