I havent seen anyone who doesnt like this song..

Ram

Yes , I am talking about Lucky Ali's " Anjani rahon mein". I think it came around the mid 90's and doordarshan used to telecast it every night around 9.30. Even though, I knew little or no hindi then , i would always assemble on time for this song. There is something about this song , which i am not able to describe but almost everybody likes it. I still quite dont get all the meanings but , i guess it whips up a lot of nostaligia ! Here you go then.. lVKn0bAQKzg

Sriram..Probably you like the character of the video more than the song....although nice, soft song it is. we always put our country above everything...at least every patriotic indian does..and that what lucky ali did in the video...
Quite true Sandeep. More than the music , it is the picturisation that i like even better. Lucky Ali is awesome !

Sriram..Probably you like the character of the video more than the song....although nice, soft song it is. we always put our country above everything...at least every patriotic indian does..and that what lucky ali did in the video...
very well put tgib.. Anjani raho mai tu kya dhundta phire............................. yeahh sriram, I remember those SuperHit Muqabla thing .. and this songs coming on at night time.. Jai Ho Doordarshan Dev Ki.. :D